Pit Boss Forums

Saturday 9:00 PM on Animal PlanetIn Season

Shorty needs to take lessons on being human

SaraAlovesdogs

[1]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 1

I have never seen such a hateful employer, he treats his employees like dirt. What he is doing to help the dogs is wonderful, but he has human beings who would really like to be treated as well as he treats the dogs. He is not a very nice person.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[2]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 25

I wouldn't say he's really hateful or unkind in any way. I mean, he does yell at his employees, but then again, he doesn't take nonsense from anyone. He stands up for what he believes, although, I've got to say he does go to extremes at times. The point is, under his tough exterior, he's a good person.

getreal

[3]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 1

you could NOT be more wrong... miss saraAlovesdogs....what are you , living in barney land or something?..... i love you..you love me, c'mon get real. news flash, most people actually have their own personalitys , although unfortunately people like you prove that a few don't. what do expect, people to walk around in some generic fake personality just because a few people like you don't realize that there is much more to someone's attitude than simply what's on the surface?....anybody that has any instinct at all can tell that he is a VERY good person, with tons of character and personality. ...which is why he has his own show and you don't.....he does like his employees and some people very much... he simply knows that there are more bad people than there are good in this world. ...you would have to be totally blind (oops, forgot that you apparently are) not to see that. ...he is a godsend to the pitbulls, and in case you have not noticed, maybe if you haven't seen the injustice done to these dogs and the people that love them, but his work is VERY truly needed. ...the only Bad thing about him is that there are not MANY MORE people just like him!

Edited on 03/26/2012 10:06am

nicknameless101

[4]May 29, 2013
    • level: 25

getreal wrote:

you could NOT be more wrong... miss saraAlovesdogs....what are you , living in barney land or something?..... i love you..you love me, c'mon get real. news flash, most people actually have their own personalitys , although unfortunately people like you prove that a few don't. what do expect, people to walk around in some generic fake personality just because a few people like you don't realize that there is much more to someone's attitude than simply what's on the surface?....anybody that has any instinct at all can tell that he is a VERY good person, with tons of character and personality. ...which is why he has his own show and you don't.....he does like his employees and some people very much... he simply knows that there are more bad people than there are good in this world. ...you would have to be totally blind (oops, forgot that you apparently are) not to see that. ...he is a godsend to the pitbulls, and in case you have not noticed, maybe if you haven't seen the injustice done to these dogs and the people that love them, but his work is VERY truly needed. ...the only Bad thing about him is that there are not MANY MORE people just like him!

Very well said! I totally agree.