Pitchmen Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2011)

Pitchmen renewed for Season 2 - Billy's Son involved in new season

GolfDude825

[1]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 32
    Discovery Channel's PITCHMEN, the 12-part series that featured the late Billy Mays II and his business partner, Anthony 'Sully' Sullivan, will be back for a second season. Because of the success of the series first season, and as a tribute to Mays' legacy, the show will continue. PITCHMEN, which is produced by Original Productions, a division of Freemantle Media, took viewers behind the curtain into the billion dollar infomercial industry, as Mays and Sullivan helped everyday men and women bring their inventions to the masses. Discovery Channel is developing the format of season two with Mays' son, Billy Mays III, Anthony Sullivan and Thom Beers, CEO of Original Productions. More information will be announced as it becomes available. A premiere date for season two of PITCHMEN hasn't yet been set.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

13mams

[2]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 1
    Has anyone seen who this guy is yet? Google or Youtube America's Next Pitchman. He does an AWESOME pitch to Sully to let him be the next big pitchman. I dont know if he is with Sullivan Production's yet but I'll bet we see him on TV soon. Very Funny Must See!! Totally out of respect for Billy Mays. He compares quotes from Billy to Lou Hultz. Very creative!! Google America's Next Pitchman

etching

[3]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 22
    Is Season 2 delayed or something? I missed the second episode, haven't seen any more episodes on the schedule since then...

bowling255

[4]Sep 15, 2010
    • level: 66

After the first 2 episodes discovery has pulled it from the schedule.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/09/02/discovery-tables-pitchmen-animal-planet-moves-up-whale-wars-special/8863/

etching

[5]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 22
    Geez, cancelled so soon? I guess it made a big difference in the ratings having Billy Mays on the show. Bummer, I liked the format of the show...Guess I gotta wait til Shark Tank returns...

bowling255

[6]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 66

Pitchmen will return January 18

GolfDude825

[7]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 32
    discovery has also scheduled 2 more episodes on March 1 and 8 at the same Tuesday at 7 timeslot.. so there appears to be new epsiodes airing from now until March 8th