Planet Sheen

Nickelodeon

Planet Sheen Fan Reviews (65)

4.2
  • If you're a fan of Jimmy Neutron, don't waste your time on this show.

Jimmy Neutron was a great show, and Sheen was one of the main reasons why since he was probably the funniest character. However, I think giving him his own show was a terrible idea, since most of the time spinoffs do not turn out to be very good anyway. I thought maybe, though, despite the bad premise of this show, it would turn out okay. I was wrong. This show has had only a few episodes, but I have seen almost every one of them and thought they were all very unoriginal and had very little to no good humor. The plots in this show are very unoriginal, examples including a character leaving home and not wanting to return because of finding love and finding a bad guy that turns out to be a magical unicorn. Also, pretty much all the jokes in this show are really lame. A lot of the humor: A. is very repetitive B. is juvenile bathroom humor and C. involves random cutaway gags. The characters in this show are also very bland and/or annoying. Even though I loved Sheen in Jimmy Neutron, in this show, he's way more annoying than funny. The only characters I like even a little bit are Nesmith and Doppy. They can be a little funny sometimes. The rest of the characters (can't remember all their names) are very strange and really not funny in the least. Overall, this show is a waste of time, and I would not recommend it to Jimmy Neutron fans, or anyone for that matter. I doubt I will be watching any more episodes, at least not for a while. Marebear2009, out!
NTOON