Play with Me Sesame

Daily 7:30 AM on Noggin Premiered Apr 01, 2002 In Season

Play with Me Sesame Fan Reviews (3)

6.6
  • Ernie, Bert, Prairie Dawn, and Grover are on this show that brings back classic moments from Sesame Street.

This show is great. It contains many new parts and many old classical skits like "Ernie and Cookie Monster's Question of the Day" and "Ernie's Magic Chain" and "Prairie Dawn's Play Productions". Grover does the end thing with moving and grooving. Prairie Dawn does Art Gallery and she is so cute saying "Hello Dear Playfriends, my name is Prairie Dawn. I would like to share with you some things you have drawn. So, on with the artshow. Look closely with me. Each picture is different. Who knows what we'll see?" Most of the time, Ernie does the beggining part with a game. Cookie Monster comes sometimes as a special guest. Zoey too. Cookie Monster during his time on the show played a game of Ernie Says with Ernie and helped Prairie Dawn do her artshow (but ate her piano after looking at the two pictures) and did a moving and grooving exercise with Grover at the end while Cookie said Eat Cookie, Yum Yum Yum!
    Watch this show for yourself and you'll see that it is so funny and clssical. It's like Sesame Street without the number, letter, spanish word of the day and the many cartoons.
    So, watch it for yourself on Noggin.
    Right now it's everyday at noon.
SPROUT