Plus One

Friday 10:00 PM on Channel 4 Premiered Jan 09, 2009 Between Seasons

Plus One Fan Reviews (2)

• I love this show!

If you like funny shows that are (purposley cringy watch this) This show reminds me of others yet is unique enough to stand out on its own. the wedding day dreams have me in stitches and tie in nicely with the show, also Duncan from Blue is a good sport as he plays himself. For me its Nigel Harmon (Dennis from eastenders) who has me in full fits of laughter- i wouldn have imagined him to do a comedy after westend productions, and eastenders. An all round good cast in each episode and plenty of guest stars, and very, very well written.
  • Great writing, hilarious characters, and amusing premise make for a fabulous show.

This show has hints of Seinfeld, Scrubs, and Family guy and I mean that in a very positive way. Seinfeld in its goofy premise, and Scrubs/Seinfeld in its amusing breaks from reality. The series also develops its characters which allows for a fair number of touching moments. Sure, each episode may be a bit predictable, especially given the bit of foreshadowing before the opening credits, but the fun is in the journey. There are only 5 episodes, so there is really not much else to say. Find a way to watch this show and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

-Adam