Point Pleasant

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Choked

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• Now we are getting somewhere!!

Finally we begin to unravel the mystery that is point pleasant. It's good to see that for once Christina is able to play the game just as hard as Boyd without going overboard. Add a few twists to this and with the Father and his little assasin offsider and this is getting interesting. However Terry and his little lady (ex Jesse's) could play a more important role. However it is getting alot better and more suspenseful. Just needs a few more touch's and that would make it work!!!
  • Close, but not quite there.

The previous episode was scary and left a few questions. This episode solves a few of these, for example how Jesse managed to hold his own in the fire.

Holly and Boyd shares a moment of deep emotional and physical sensation that nearly brought tears to my eyes. I had my doubts about Grant Show, but with this episode he took a step up. He and Elizabeth Bennett has a good chemistry.

Boyd also reveals more of his powers, and his weaknesses. And Christina does the same, we find out what it will take to tip the scale, what would be the most likely event that will turn her into what Boyd wants.

We also gets a new character into the mix, and an old character shows some more interesting traits.

And we find out that there's much more to the events we're watching.