Point Pleasant

Let the War Commence

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• Oh my god, did this episode suck....

From the beggining I liked to watch Point Pleasant. It didn't have much to it, but still, it was entertaining and kept me wondering "will she be good..or will she turn evil?". I expected more from this season finale. Hell, I even wished she killed everybody in town like her drem..it would deffinitely be a lot more interesting.

The feeling I get from this episode...it's its lack of conclusion! Do we actually know what happens to the characters (well... except for Jesse... we was dead allright.. in the most lame possible way ever)..? And Christina? Wasn't she supposed to destroy the town and all the people in it? I don't consider destroying a house....destroying a town!! And what about that speech about "No..I win!" ... Hmm... what did she win?... There was hardly any fighting or anything (except for Jesse... oh.. poor Jesse... I laughed my butt off when he died.. I'm sorry Jesse..but it's the truth!!).

Oh well.. this episode made me want to never have watched it! For me, it ruined a pretty nice show!