Pokémon

Ariados Amigos

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Nov 17, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• great episode

Ash, Pikachu and Brock take a break by the lake while Misty heads deeper into the forest with Togepi. As Misty picks the local flora, Togepi wanders over to a very strange looking bush, it appears to have legs...spider legs! Summoned by Misty's shrieks, Ash and Brock discover an Ariados in the bush. Just then, a trainer from Fuschia City appears on the scene. She explains she's training with this Ariados to learn the special art of Pokémon Jujitsu. Accepting an invitation from the trainer, the gang joins her for a day at the Pokémon Jujitsu Academy. Find out what happens as Brock and Pineco blow the lid off a technical class, Ash is critiqued on battle techniques and Misty gets all wrapped up in Pokémon health, beauty and nutrition!
  • Ninja School!

My favorite Kanto Gym Leader from the old days... Aya! She returns as a ninja under training, I guess. In my opinion, it was a good experience for me to see an old gym leader make a return and becomes something different than a gym leader. That's what trainer is about. But even though she's still not fit to be a good ninja, practice makes perfect!