Pokémon

Bagged Then Tagged!

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Mar 06, 2010 on Cartoon Network

6.9
  • Great Episode! I recommend it! Especially since Totodile evolved!

I love how that Tag Battle was going! Despite the fact that Ash and Dawn won! I love how Lyra and Khoury battled, especially since Lyra believed in her Chikorita in the face of Dawn's Cyndaquil and Ash's Monferno. But the best part of all was that Lyra's belief in Khoury seeped into him and encouraged his Totodile to keep fighting! That resulted in the same Totodile evolving into a Croconaw!
  • This is a somewhat different episode, but interesting all the same!

I definitely really enjoyed this episode, especially everything from the Drapion Machine that Team ROcket had somehwo come up with to the farewell of Khoury and Lyra, who go back to Johto after accompanying Dawn, Ash and Brock through the last few eps.

I thought there was a lot to liek about this episode, including the Tag Battle, which absolutely was great! We got to see Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile all in the ring together (and an evolution too!) which was pretty cool! The Johot starters remain my favorites of the lot, especially since all of them are purely the starter's type, even after evolution!

All up, this was a great episode! I really enjoyed it, and I definitely highly recommend it! Please keep up this high standard, as I am truly enjoying it!