Pokémon

Carrying On

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Sep 22, 2001 on Cartoon Network

7.8
  • great episode

This episode is about Ash, Misty and Brock going to the Ruins of Alph. Professor Oak catches up with them and tells them that his old colleague from Celadon University has found something. Foster, Oak's Colleague, shows the kids around the Ruins of Alph and tells them that they find fossilized Pokemon in the ruins, like Kabutops and Aerodactyl. He shows them how the clean off the fossils, and tells them that the water for cleaning the fossils won't come out sometimes. Meanwhile, Team Rocket is starting a water business, and that's the reason why the water won't come out. Foster shows them what his discovery was. Apparently, Omanyte & Omastar are still living! Ash checks Dexter, and sure enough, they are supposed to be extinct. Then, Foster sees a lot more Omanyte & Omastar, and an employee says that the water is off for good. Ash sends Noctowl to find out what's going on. Apparently, Team Rocket discovered the Omanyte & Omastar is is taking them for themselves. Ash and the others get there, and defeat Team Rocket, but they fly away in the balloon. Ash has Noctowl peck a hole in the balloon, which causes all the Omanyte and Omastar to fall out. Team Rocket blasts off again, and the Omanyte and Omastar return to their home. Now, Ash, Misty and Brock can continue their quest to Ecruteak City.
  • The Pidgey Express service.

Good episode. I like the way that Pidgey's trainer can use his Pidgeys to start his Mail Express service to deliever mails around the area! It's better than at least going to a real mail and waiting on line to pick up your packages there. Out of all, I think in real life, we should have this service because it'll make our lives easy!