Pokémon

Clefairy Tales

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Sep 25, 1999 on Cartoon Network

7.9
  • No good plot here.

This episode wasn't interesting for me because the Clefairy was unintelligent here. Stealing parts to rebuild theirselves a new updated spaceship. And it battles with the same Jigglypuff that follows Ash and his friends. No action here. However, what was good about this episode was Team Rocket's Disguise as they were astronauts and they're not even one when they stole Pikachu.
  • Ash and friends come across alien clefairy

Nothing really jumps out at you in this episode because we've already seen clefairy before and how they are with space. That doesn't mean there aren't tense or humorous moments. Ash and his friends almost got carried away in a spaceship! That put was nerve-wracking for a bit. The professor you meet is also pretty humorous with his crazy gadgets and stuff. There is also a fight between jigglypuff and clefairy. That's a side I'd never thought I'd see of jigglypuff! In the end, the clefairy fly away in their spaceship after crash landing only to soon fall again this time at a campsite....with the professor still with them!
  • In Clefairy Tales Clefairy are going around the city stealing things to build their spaceship. Nobody knows it’s them. They meet Oswald a screwy professor who thinks everybody is an alien. The Clefairy stole pikachu. Ash and his friends go on the ship wit

I love this episode. I laughed out loud the first time I saw it. I just love the Clefairy vs. Jigglypuff fight. It’s funny because they look so cute. When you look at them you'd think they (either Jigglypuff or Clefairy)are non-threating. Oswald is so funny too because he thinks everybody is an alien because he has that silly machine.
TOON