Pokémon

Fight For The Light!

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Sep 07, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• great

A parody from the GSC games! Just another one of my favorite parodies is featured in this episode once more. Remember the sick Ampharos that supports the light in the Olivine Tower in the GSC games? Well, this event unexpectedly came live here! It's just about the same events taken from the actual game, which I truly enjoyed! How many more game references will it be shown in the anime? A parody from the GSC games! Just another one of my favorite parodies is featured in this episode once more. Remember the sick Ampharos that supports the light in the Olivine Tower in the GSC games? Well, this event unexpectedly came live here! It's just about the same events taken from the actual game, which I truly enjoyed! How many more game references will it be shown in the anime?
  • A parody from the GSC games!