Pokémon Forums

Saturday 8:30 AM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

The Official Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Anime Thread (Spoilers)

  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [81]Mar 25, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    DITTO!?



    wtf!?


    too bad Saikou everyday doesnt reveal any new poke's for brock or I might've gotten my hopes up


    imagine the possiblities of brock having a ditto?


    another fire water combo? meh.....


    let's wonder if these are real

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [82]Mar 27, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    dub titles revealed!



    DP152: The battle Finale of Legend!


    DP153: The treasure is All Mine!


    DP154: (goodbye gliscor): Mastering Current Events!


    DP155: Double time battle training!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [83]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    wonder if this counts as triple posting



    but ha! I knew it


    ash keeps his Elite 4 losing streak

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [84]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    Nice, another little spoiler aired today:

    The Grand Festival starts in DP174.
    Dawn, Zoey, Nando, and Ursula will compete but apparently Jessie won't.
    Nando now has a Luxio, Ursula has a Flareon, and Zoey has Gallade and Mismagius.
    Ash will use Pikachu and Infernape in his next battle with Volkner, while Volkner will use Luxray and Electivire.

    About time Misdrevus evolved, and it looks like Volkner will use his Platinum team.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of z-agent

    z-agent

    [85]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 416
    (slams fist down)
    Will Ash ever beat an E4 member?!?

    Anyway, Dawn obtaining Togekiss was among the nicest things I've ever seen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [86]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Ash never wins against the Elite Four. It's like a rule.


    So yeah, the princess does give Dawn Togekiss, but that was obvious.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pikachu315111

    Pikachu315111

    [87]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,508

    syrusfan wrote:


    Ash never wins against the Elite Four. It's like a rule.


    So yeah, the princess does give Dawn Togekiss, but that was obvious.



    Still wished Dawn's Togekiss was the evil Togepi... *sigh*


    Then again I would just rather prefer Dawn getting a Cherrim.

    Edited on 04/01/2010 9:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BAC510

    BAC510

    [88]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 09/12/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,451

    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    Nice, another little spoiler aired today: The Grand Festival starts in DP174. Dawn, Zoey, Nando, and Ursula will compete but apparently Jessie won't. Nando now has a Luxio, Ursula has a Flareon, and Zoey has Gallade and Mismagius. Ash will use Pikachu and Infernape in his next battle with Volkner, while Volkner will use Luxray and Electivire. About time Misdrevus evolved, and it looks like Volkner will use his Platinum team.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJRLhsH-Wk


    1. Jessie didn't appear in the Upcoming Spoilers but Kenny didn't also, that doesn't mean they won't compete in the Grand Festival.


    2. There is no Luxio, some guy was mislead, the video shows Krickitune as Nando's only Pokemon so far.


    3. Also, a possibility of the mini-Bunny evolving into the PB Bunny.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [89]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    Infernape's going Bananas in the gym match, more so than before it seems.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [90]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    After watching the preview, this looks like an amazing Grand Festival. It looks like Buneary might evolve too.

    Forgot one thing, the Sinnoh League will start in July.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BAC510

    BAC510

    [91]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 09/12/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,451

    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    After watching the preview, this looks like an amazing Grand Festival. It looks like Buneary might evolve too. Forgot one thing, the Sinnoh League will start in July.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWX4iCd2_GE


    At 0:54, snowflakes are present when Lopunny appears. Starting at 0:57 there are snowflakes as well, and it is Nando's Kickitune. I wanted Buneary to evolve but it looks like it is Nando's of all people to get a Lopunny........


    Question of the Day- What Does this picture reference to???



    Also some other news as well...........


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ


    Edited on 04/01/2010 3:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pikachu315111

    Pikachu315111

    [92]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,508

    BAC510 wrote:


    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    After watching the preview, this looks like an amazing Grand Festival. It looks like Buneary might evolve too. Forgot one thing, the Sinnoh League will start in July.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWX4iCd2_GE


    At 0:54, snowflakes are present when Lopunny appears. Starting at 0:57 there are snowflakes as well, and it is Nando's Kickitune. I wanted Buneary to evolve but it looks like it is Nando's of all people to get a Lopunny........


    Question of the Day- What Does this picture reference to???



    Also some other news as well...........


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ




    Yay, I noticed that too... think PUSA will edit it? I'm sure it isn't suppose to mean anything and Gallade just got shocked in a... particular position... but overall I don't think it's suppose to mean what it shows, or anything at all, and thus should be considered harmless.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [93]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    DAYUM!


    torterra got owned!


    iron headed into the the sky and fire fang german suplexed back down


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [94]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Whoa, Infernape's going Super Sayian.


    Dawn's Buneary might evolve? Huh...I honestly don't know what to say to that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [95]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    if buneary was gonna evolve



    I'm sure we would've seen it


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pikachu315111

    Pikachu315111

    [96]Apr 1, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,508

    Well why shouldn't Buneary evolve? The only Pokemon Dawn has that isn't evolving due to how popular it is with the fans is Piplup who now has an Everstone.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [97]Apr 2, 2010
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    It's not evolving, Lopunny belongs to Nando.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shiny_missingno

    Shiny_missingno

    [98]Apr 2, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,528

    and besides


    could anyone really imagine slutbunny flirting with pikachu?


    and with this weeks episode I discovered that I love sevipers japanese voice

    Edited on 04/02/2010 10:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [99]Apr 7, 2010
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110

    DP175 - Mamoswine, Pachirisu! Decide on the Ice Chandelier!



    In case anyone didn't know, the Ice Chandelier was the new combo Dawn was practicing in DP167.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BAC510

    BAC510

    [100]Apr 7, 2010
    • member since: 09/12/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,451

    SPDShadowRanger wrote:


    DP175 - Mamoswine, Pachirisu! Decide on the Ice Chandelier!



    In case anyone didn't know, the Ice Chandelier was the new combo Dawn was practicing in DP167.



    That's an Ice Chandelier??? Looks more like a sphere-like combo rather then an Ice Chandelier....... hmm, must've been a prototype version of it then.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.