Pokémon

Episode Movie 4

Pokémon 4Ever: Celebi: Voice of the Forest

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Oct 11, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Listen for The Voice of the Forest... and if you hear it, stop and be still... or you will not get away.

This movie is good, but not the best Pokmon film out there.

The art is beautiful, and even the computer-generated parts blend in without problems. The sound are the usual, and fit the film very well.

The plot takes its time, but no matter how deep and touching it tries to be, all that's really accomplished is a good attempt to connect emotionally with the characters. That is where the movie fails most.

For a change, it is nice to see there is someone in Team Rocket that gets the job done. And yet, like in all children's stories, the evil must not win. The good will prevail. No matter how strong and impressive the opposition, how desperate the situation, there is no way the good guys will lose.

Maybe I'm a bit old for this film and those alike it, but it also weakens the general structure of the film because they ruin the strong premise with something illogical that would never work in reality.
  • great movie

Celebi and the future! Ignore the special, concentrate on the movie. Wow, I couldn't believe and imagine what I witnessed in this movie. Rather than wait and see the GS Ball mystery left unsolved and see if it was what you think, rewind again. I saw a Celebi! Yes I enjoyed this movie because it's not Celebi, but I saw a new Team Rocket villian who has powerful strength to be really evil, just what the Team Rocket spirit is about, not about losing. But he is tough! Celebi and the future! Ignore the special, concentrate on the movie. Wow, I couldn't believe and imagine what I witnessed in this movie. Rather than wait and see the GS Ball mystery left unsolved and see if it was what you think, rewind again. I saw a Celebi! Yes I enjoyed this movie because it's not Celebi, but I saw a new Team Rocket villian who has powerful strength to be really evil, just what the Team Rocket spirit is about, not about losing. But he is tough!
  • A good movie.

When I went into the theater to watch this I was second guessing why I should have been there. Not many people were there and I didn't know how the story was going to be. After watching this however I realized this is a good movie. There is plenty of action to keep you glued to your seat to see what happens next. Team Rocket is used although it would have been nicer to see them actually be used more. The ending is done well, but I'm not going to spoil it. I really like the dark and evil villian in this film as the movie is actually quite dark in nature. Overall I came over my fear of whether or not this would be bad. The whole aspect of time travel is worked well and I really liked Celebi. This is a good movie to watch and is quite revealing.
  • Celebi and the future!