Pokémon

Saturday 8:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Sep 08, 1998 In Season

RaijinPaladinix

Pokémon Fan Reviews page 6 of 31

• This show in my opinion is not going downhill fast, but I do believe that the peak of the shows popularity has past.

When Pokemon was first introduced to the U.S. back in 1998, there was a wide phonomena called "Poke fever" that was sweeping the nation, and it flourished for the next several years with each season on TV and all the video games that were being released. I would say that the reason that Pokemon is not really going downhill, it's because that most of the audience that had watched pokemon back in the late '90s, are now getting old and are shifting their interests in television, and the new young people of today just don't find Pokemon as appealing as it once was 11 years ago. I think that Pokemon reached it's "peak" in 2003 after Pokemon Master Quest concluded and the Pokemon Heroes Movie was released. While I still watch Pokemon at times, I really haven't been that into the show anymore after Pokemon Advanced Challenge in 2004-2005. Great show, had it's hay-day, and now it's just being shown for those who are still big on it. Plus, it's no longer on basic cable, but on Cartoon Network Saturday Mornings before Star Wars. This show was one of my favorites in years past, but now it's just not what it used to be.
  • Pokemon USED to be my absolute favorite show. USED to be.

5.5
    Pokemon was the GREATEST anime on television back when I was little...now it just seems like some big BLAH. I STILL love my Pikachu plushie and my Charmander wind-up toy. I even play Pokemon Yellow ans Silver versions. Quite honestly, I despise where they're going with the franchise. There are over 300 pokemon now, and all the ones past 151 are HORRIBLE. Although, some past there still seem pretty cute. I even ALMOST bought Pokemon Rangers. ALMOST. It's a good idea, for an environmentalist such as myself, to befriend rather than enslave wildlife. But there are TOO MANY now!!! Let's just say that it's near impossible to sing the Pokemon rap.
  • This show has gone down hill...

Pokemon, pokemon. This show has gone on forever. With countless numbers of tiny and cute monsters, (which pulled in the female demografic)that battle each other. (which pulled in the male) The original characters were great and so were the pokemon and the movies! Season after season, this show dominaded the American and Japanese tv marketing for children's tv shows. Untill, they made a bad mistake. First, they killed off a key character that actually had created a stronge bond with the viewers. They did'nt just kill her off, but they replaced her with a strange new character named May, the poster girl for nintendo's newest hit game. There it was. Pokemon had finnaly became compleatly transformed into a gigantic advertisment. Some people said "No. This isn't an an advertisment!". But a few years later, once nintendo had finished their newest game, with a new poster girl of course. So what do you think they did? They replaced the character again! Every time the next season came around, everything became worse! The creators booted the good voice actors, good animation, and alot of other needed things that were key to the devolpment. Now the characters are like robots, the plot never changes, and the newest female character is the most unfeeling character for a anime I've ever seen. If you must know what really caused me to stop watching this, it was the booting of my favorite character, Misty. She had this flare and emotion that the other characters didn't have. Today, the pokemon cartoon is joked about. Hopefully the creators will come o their senses soon enough.
  • Despite so many other rip-offs of this show (most of which are really bad), Pokemon is still the best.

Pokemon are these Mysterious little Creatures with Mythical powers. Human beings, (who are greedy selfish creatures decide to Deprive these creatures of their Freedom)use them to do battle. Capturing them in contraptions called Poke-balls. Ash Ketchum Wants to become the Ultimate Pokemon Master, He has to face many challenges and overcome countless Obstacles with the help of his Trusty friends Brock and Misty and all his Dear Pokemon.

There's no denying the Popularity and Influence of this show, Countless other shows have tried to make a buck out of ripping off Pokemon's Characters and Themes (catching creatures and battling others with them). Pokemon's 1st season was Terrific with Interesting battles and Surprisingly Deep characters and Pokemon that actually looked like Pokemon. But then it starts going downhill. Each new season gets worse than the Previous season with Bland and uninteresting New Pokemon. They ran this series to the ground but still there are many fans who Memorize every pokemon's every Move and Ability, such is the Popularity of this show. The First Season, (with the 150 pokemon) is Fantastic, the Second season was very good but then i lost interest in Pokemon and stopped watching the show altogether. This Series Once inspired me as a kid. Pokemon and Cardcaptors sakura are the only shows of this type worth watching.
  • Pokemon are tiny little creatures that can do awsome things!

12 year old Ash Ketchum runs to Proffesor Oaks Lab. He's late! He gets the last beginer pokemon left, an electric mouse named Pikachu. And this is where one of my most favorite shows begins. The world-wide hit (literally) is terrific. Ash's funny comments and misgivings make him quite the star. The adventures he and his freinds have are truely wonderfull. I have got to admit, catching and training pokemon all day without anyone telling you what to do is pretty sweet! :) And you can do it too! There are thousands of pokemon merchendice everywhere you look, (including video games :) ) This show is my bff!
  • classic!

Pokémon is the story of a young boy named Ash Ketchum. Finally having reached the age of 10, he receives his first Pokémon from Professor Oak and sets out on his Pokémon Journey. Along for the ride are his best friends: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, and Dawn. Together, they journey through the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier and Sinnoh Leagues. Ash takes every opportunity to capture a Pokémon, Misty trains Pokémon of the Water type while Brock prefers Rock types. Tracey travels around sketching Pokémon. May started her journey for the sights and not the Pokémon but then decided to enter Pokémon Contests. Although Max has no Pokémon, he helps the group out with his handy PokéNav skills so as not to get lost but they still do from time to time. Dawn travels around to compete in contests like her mother did years ago.

Story Arcs:
    Kanto arc (Season 1): Ash begins his journey to become a pokémon master. He starts his journey with his at first reluctant Pikachu, but the two quickly become friends. As his journey starts he is joined by Cerulean City and Pewter City gym leaders Misty and Brock. Together they travel throughout the Kanto region so that Ash can collect gym badges so that he can compete in the Pokémon League, while fending off the attacks of the villainous Team Rocket.

Orange Islands arc (Season 2): After losing in the pokémon league, Ash, Misty, and Brock head to the Orange Islands to retrieve the mysterious GS Ball. After obtaining it, Brock decides to stay and work with Professor Ivy to help him with his dream. As Ash decides to compete in the Orange League, they are joined by Pokémon Watcher Tracey. Together they set out on Ash's new Lapras' back and travel around the tropical islands, while still fending off Team Rocket.

Johto arc (Season 3/The Johto Journeys, Season 4/Johto League Champions, Season 5/Master Quest): After delivering the GS Ball to Professor Oak, he can't figure out the secrets of the ball. He sends Ash off to Azalea Town in Johto in order to deliver the ball to the pokéball expert Kurt. Reunited with Brock, the trio once again heads off for adventure in a new land so that Ash can compete in the Johto League, and prove that he is better then his old rival Gary. Not to mention Team Rocket continues in their quest to capture Pikachu.

Hoenn arc (Season 6/Advanced, Season 7/Advanced Challenge, Season 8/Advanced Battle): After settling his rivalry with Gary and ultimately losing in the Johto League, Ash takes Harrison's advice and heads to the Hoenn region. With Misty and Brock back at their gyms, he is all alone, until he encounters an upcoming trainer named May. The two decide to travel together and eventually are joined by May's brother Max, and Brock even returns. Together the four of them traverse the Hoenn region so that Ash can compete in the Hoenn League and so that May can become a great Coordinator and compete in the Hoenn Grand Festival, and don't forget the ever persistent Team Rocket, as well as new foes Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Battle Frontier arc (Season 8/Advanced Battle, Season 9/Battle Frontier): After losing in the Hoenn League and Grand Festival, Ash and May return home. However, the two of them, as well as Max and Brock quickly reunite when Ash is told about the Battle Frontier in Kanto, and May finds out about Pokémon Contests in Kanto. The group of four continue to travel together in the Kanto region so that Ash and May can continue on in their dreams of being champions, with Team Rocket still in tow.

Sinnoh arc (Season 10/Diamond and Pearl, Season 11/Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension-present): After losing in the Kanto Grand Festival, May heads off to Johto to compete in more contests while Max returns home to Petalburg City. After witnessing the awesome power of Gary's Electivire, Ash heads off to the Sinnoh region to once again find adventure. He soon reunites with Brock and they join up with Dawn, a pokémon coordinator just beginning her journey to become a contest champion like her mother. Together the trio travels through the Sinnoh region so Ash can compete in the Sinnoh League, and Dawn in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, as well as fighting off the evil Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Pokémon Hunter J. Pokémon is the story of a young boy named Ash Ketchum. Finally having reached the age of 10, he receives his first Pokémon from Professor Oak and sets out on his Pokémon Journey. Along for the ride are his best friends: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, and Dawn. Together, they journey through the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier and Sinnoh Leagues. Ash takes every opportunity...
  • This show is about Ash Ketchum who wants to be a Pokemon master. Together, with his first Pokemon, Pikachu, and his friends Brock and Misty, he travels to accomplish his goals.

It is an excellent show, but now, there is no action. Now it is just the same thing every episode. Learn about daily Pokemon fun facts, train for battles, get Pokemon X kidnapped by Team Rocket, and rescued, then happy ending. Before, in seasons 1-5, it was action and they tried to cram the Pokemon education into it, now, it hurts your ears just hearing all this nonstop eduction. It started to go down when the Advanced Generation started. I guess, you could say that all the main characters are getting more "mature" and more older. (Which most of them are getting older). But overall, its a great show. I watch every weekend.
  • this show was good but now its lasting too long and needs to continue as a game

i remember when pkemon first came out in america it was a hit show. it was when america was still new to anime. it was so popular that it made the news several times and they even had to ban it from school because it disturbed the teaching process. the games were fun as well and back then people bragged about pokemon if they owned it. over the years pokemon continued to be popular but lost popularity around the hoenn region. they completely messed up and lost lots of fans. in the sinnoh region they got better again but still need alot of improvement. nowadays people are ashamed to even admit to knowing pokemon still exists bcause it got so bad. *sigh* i wish they would bring back thngs from the old pokemon like misty or ash not dumping his pokemon or his pokemon actually evolving... oh well..
  • It's epic, but it's not as epic as it used to be.

The show stars a boy called Ash who wants to become the best Pokemon trainer there is. With his Pikachu, he travels the land participating in tornaments, along with Brock/Tracy and Misty/May and Max/Dawn.

This show is great. However, it used to be greater when everyone liked it. The first series was when the show was in it's prime, but then they made more and more episodes. Infact, I read somewhere that in Japan, they don't have the show in seasons, but they run it continously! With no breaks! That must be why there are too many episodes.

The stories are epic, and the music scores are amazing! I recomend you watch some episodes, especially the first ones.
  • The show could become one of the longest running anime shows of all time.

The show could become one of the longest running anime shows of all time, but in order for it to become the longest animated cartoon show they need to make like 1252+ more, also the show is an instant classic even the the first few seasons where it had Ash, Misty, and Brock, but then it went downhill after the 5th season with Misty leaving the main cast, and May being the main girl which when I first watched it I was like okay, but then I loved it even if Misty did leave the main Characters, it is still a fantastic show with all the running gags that we see all the time, from Team Rocket Blasting off in every episode that they appeared in, to Brock always having to be interrupted when he is trying to talk to a pretty girl, and don't forget that all of the main girl characters bike being destroyed by Pikachu, two last things one: I will still always watch Pokemon even if other people think it has gone downhill, I think it has gone uphill, uh... HELLO!!! people the animation has gotten better ever since the switch from digital in mid to late season 5. and 2nd: for them getting to the 1800+ episodes mark it probably will take maybe 12 more seasons and 12 more years so them doing that could happen but hardly doubt it because of how long it will take, but even if they can't make it that long it will still become an instant classic for all time from generation to generation, and that is why I rate it 10 out of 10.
  • It's an awesome show that has been running for a long time. AND, it's for kids!

It's so great that I could grow up with this show. In elementry school, it was the hugest fad and everyone watched Pokemon. Actually, I still have a lot of cards and play Pokemon Diamond. I think it was a whole lot better in the earlier years when Team Rocket could have gotten a chance to steal Pikachu. Now, it's pretty much impossible and you'll know that would never happen. Despite the fact that it's almost going downhill, I still enjoy it. Ash just gotten too good, so there isn't that much challenge. That's why it's only fun when he faces an extremely hard opponent (a gym leader), or one of those side quests when they help out a Pokemon or person. It's a good natured show, so it's great for all ages.
  • Ash Ketchum is a boy with a dream, who, along with his trusted partner Pikachu, is on a journey to become the world's greatest pokemon master.

Pokemon is, by far, the greatest show I've watched in my life. There is just something about these creatures; their unique powers and abilities. Their strengths and weaknesses. The way they fight in battle and train alongside humans; that really captures your imagination. Ash Ketchum may be on a quest to become a pokemon master, but he also has a goal to make friends with pokemon. To catch and raise them with love and care making them stronger and the bond between them deeper. I will most surely continue to love Pokemon, and I hope that the show stays for a long time to come.
  • Instant Classic, the epic worldwide TV Show and anime all started with a boy named Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town with a dream to become a Pokemon Master.

The world of pokemon on television, and all pokemon in general is genius. It started as I small anime series in Japan and turned into a world wild, multi billion dollar phenomonon. The show has went through many versions, but it originally starts with a boy named Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town with a dream to become a Pokemon Master. Pokemon are small creatures loosley based on animals and creatures. Pokemon trainers capture these "pokemon" in poke-balls. Once having pokemon they set off on a journey to become pokemon masters. They use them to battle each other (not to the death! Kid friendly show, just Knock-outs) all pokemon have distinctive strengths and weaknesses, in the television series. Ash sets off for his quest to face gym leaders and get badges to battle at world wide arenas to face the best trainers in the world (gyms' leaders, pokemon, and characters (except for Ash) are periodically changed as the show progresses)
  • A boy with a pickachu trys to become a pokemon master

This show has been on since i was in elemetry school and its still pretty amazing to me and im in highschool! jeeze! i havent seen every episode but im on season 3 (my goal is to watch them all... or at least to catch up to the new ones) i cant belive what a popular show this is.. i mean its still running! from all the shows ive watched this is the longest ive ever seen... and its just so fun to watch. Idk theres lots of cool creatures, fighting, battle, friendship, and the whole misty and ash will go out one day!
  • a wonderful show!!!

Ash Ketchum is the main character who is joined by Brock, his longtime companion, as well as Dawn, a rookie Pokémon Coordinator who wishes to follow in the footsteps of her mother. Like what happened in the Advanced Generation series, both Ash and Brock received a change of clothes. As well, a similarity to the previous series is that Ash attempted to travel to Sinnoh with only Pikachu. He was unsuccessful, however, as his recently-caught Aipom insisted on accompanying him. Ash Ketchum is the main character who is joined by Brock, his longtime companion, as well as Dawn, a rookie Pokémon Coordinator who wishes to follow in the footsteps of her mother. Like what happened in the Advanced Generation series, both Ash and Brock received a change of clothes. As well, a similarity to the previous series is that Ash attempted to travel to Sinnoh with only Pikachu. He was unsuccessful, however, as his recently-caught Aipom insisted on accompanying him.
  • alway a great show!!

Ash is joined not by Misty, who had been his continuous companion for the entirety of the original series, but May, a rookie trainer from Petalburg City who merely wishes to travel at first. Eventually, she learns of Pokémon Contests and declares herself a Pokémon Coordinator. May's brother, Max, also travels with the group and helps map out routes to take using his PokéNav. However, Max is too young to have his own Pokémon. Brock, Ash's near-constant adviser, returns soon after the start of the series, while Misty makes two several-episode cameo appearances wearing a new outfit like her old companions do. Ash is joined not by Misty, who had been his continuous companion for the entirety of the original series, but May, a rookie trainer from Petalburg City who merely wishes to travel at first. Eventually, she learns of Pokémon Contests and declares herself a Pokémon Coordinator. May's brother, Max, also travels with the group and helps map out routes to take using his PokéNav. However, Max is too young to have his own Pokémon. Brock, Ash's near-constant adviser, returns soon after the start of the series, while Misty makes two several-episode cameo appearances wearing a new outfit like her old companions do.
  • it also a great show!!

Ash beginning his journey with his Pikachu. Ash travels to various regions to catch new Pokémon, earn badges from Gym Pokémon battles, and compete in regional competitions. Along the way, Ash battles his rivals and continues to refine his battle prowess. Team Rocket continually tries to steal Pikachu because of its strength exceeds that of a normal Pikachu by far. Team Rocket themselves are a source of comedy and are the routine "bad guys" who show up every episode and inevitably get defeated. Ash's friends have varied over the series and continue to show up after their departure from the main cast. Both May and Dawn are Pokémon Coordinators and participate in Pokémon Contests, which focus more on beauty and precision as opposed to Pokémon Battles that focus on strength and speed. Other friends of Ash have slightly less defined goals. Misty is training to become the strongest Water Pokémon trainer, and Brock desires to become an excellent Pokémon Breeder. Tracey pursues a job as a Pokémon Watcher while Max actually has no goal at all, as Max is too young to own Pokémon.
  • it sure is!!!

Pokémon is the story of Satoshi, a young boy from Masera Town who is aiming to be the best Pocket Monster Master in the world. He receives his first Pocket Monster at the age of 10 from Dr. Ookido, and sets out on his Pocket Monster journey. Along for the ride are his six friends: Kasumi, Takeshi, Kenji, Haruka, Masato, and Hikari. Together, they journey through the Kanto League, Orange...Pokémon is the story of Satoshi, a young boy from Masera Town who is aiming to be the best Pocket Monster Master in the world. He receives his first Pocket Monster at the age of 10 from Dr. Ookido, and sets out on his Pocket Monster journey. Along for the ride are his six friends: Kasumi, Takeshi, Kenji, Haruka, Masato, and Hikari. Together, they journey through the Kanto League, Orange...
  • good TV show!!!

Pocket Monsters Housou is a Japanese TV show which features brand-new Pocket Monsters specials, variety shows, as well as encore of fans favorite movies and episodes from the hit tv show! Some of these specials were dubbed into English under the name: Pokémon Chronicles.

• GOOD SHOW!

Pokémon Chronicles is the spin-off of Pokémon. While Ash, Misty and Brock are in Johto, Atilla and Hun try to steal Raikou. While Ash travels to Hoenn after the Johto League, Brock and Misty return to their Gyms. After a quick visit, Brock heads off to find Ash. While Ash and friends travel through Hoenn, the rest of Chronicles takes place, starring characters like Richie, Sakura and Casey.

• a good show!!

Story Arcs:

Kanto arc (Season 1): Ash begins his journey to become a pokémon master. He starts his journey with his at first reluctant Pikachu, but the two quickly become friends. As his journey starts he is joined by Cerulean City and Pewter City gym leaders Misty and Brock. Together the travel throughout the Kanto region so that Ash can collect gym badges so that he can compete in the Pokémon League, while fending off the attacks of the villainous Team Rocket.

• A VERY GOOD SHOW!!!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb v bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  • I THINK THIS SHOW GREAT!!

• this show is one of my best show!!!

• is is one of my favortie show!!!

• IT A GOOD SHOW!!

• gOOD SHOW!!

• GREAT SHOW!!

• great show!!

It was a great episode, but I feel that all the scenes involving Pochama and Hikari bonding were largely unnecessary, redundant even, and were more of a hindrance rather than actually adding anything entertaining or worthwhile. It could have been spared to make way for more Team Rocket goodness, which is all I really wanted to see in the first place.
    Even so, it's forgivable when you level it out with a fun kitchen diversion and one of the more humorous 'Brock n' his hormones' routines.

-Jessie and James' constant 'Hmmm....hmm,' sounds as they broke into that room. Methinks there's such a thing as trying a little too hard to come across as cool and mysterious. -I wish we could see more heists like this. The humans go off one way, while the pokémon deal with something else. It gives them all a chance to do something, especially Manene and Wobba, who seriously need it.

-Carnivine gets my respect for being able to keep plastic spheres in his mouth for an extended period of time without throwing up. He had my respect for being an exploding, split-personallity, hamburger mayor-inspired plant anyway, but it had to be said.

- The mecha scene was awesome, if only because of all those wonderfully generic background characters fleeing in terror as the Rocket's machine kicked and punched holes in a glorified veterinary centre. You can't make this stuff up.

-Team Rocket's first motto really was the best of the 3. I expect it's usage here to be nothing more than a one-off thing, but I wish it'd stick around for a little while longer, if only because it's nicer to listen to than the new one. Gravy: Resident Nostalgia Nut.
  • Pokemon is the 10+ year show that everyone is talking about.

Now I must start my review with this, I used to love this show, then I turned 6. The show has a repeating plot that starts to show after episodes.

Team Rocket, man do I dispise team roket. Every episode they come up with some idiotic plan to steal a small pokemon.

I've also seen this, this show is based on something very violent. This is what happens, a human takes an innocent creature and places them into small orbs, only to let them out to brutilly fight each other. Then after the trainer no longer needs them he stores them away. Not a vey good show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10