Pokémon

Saturday 8:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Sep 08, 1998 In Season

RaijinPaladinix

Pokémon Fan Reviews page 6 of 31

• Like SpongeBob, this show's older seasons rocked a lot more.

This show is pure genius. I used to watch this show all the time, but sadly, time can wash away lots of things. Pokemon is still my favorite show ever, but the new age episodes look less good an exciting to me. This show was a lot more exciting when it was on like the first 3-4 seasons. Original Pokemon was great (back when there was only 151 pokemon.) So was Pokemon Johto (when there was 251 pokemon.) My favorite pokemon is obviously Lugia. This show stars Ash Ketchum, who is now a master at pokemon battles and other things. His two original friends are Misty and Brock. I love Team Rocket. Unfortunately, after a while with so many episodes, the awesomeness fuel can run out, and that's what happened with this show. TV has turned into crap these days but fortunately this show's recent episodes aren't too too bad and I find that there's a lot more worse garbage on TV than this right now. But I don't consider Pokemon garbage at all, even with its new episodes. This show is still a favorite of mine. How i wish I cold soar in space along wiht Mew and be as smart as Mewtwo! (Not evil like him though.) Pokemon... so much to say about this show... but that could take all night. My favorite type of Pokemon is psychic.
  • It is OK, but there is something really missing to it.

Pokemon is all about an annoying person named Ash Kethum (get it?) training his Pokemon to beat his rivals. He also protects his Pokemon from the ever failing Team Rocket, and others. One question to this show is "Why do the stupid Gym Leaders follow HIM?!?!?". Another question is "Why don't they put Team Rocket on there anymore?!?!". Anyway, here are the scores. Graphics: 7.8/10 (adequate) I like the graphics for this show. But, it is nothing compared to one of my favorite shows,"Spongebob Squarepants". Sound and voice:5.4/10 (middling) Now THIS is something missing. The annoying voices for the creepy trainers, ugh... But, the Pokemon voices are something to listen to then the trainers. Plots: 6.5/10 (average) Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad (all the movies for this show execpt the first one are all bad). Dialouge and Voice Casting: 5.4/10 (middling) And what they say is whimpy, too. Humor: 6/10 (average) A little bit, but not enough to laugh my head off. Grossness Factor 3/10 (not that bad) -0.4 off the original grade. Pokemon Animae Series: 6.5/10 (average) Cartoon Network needs enhancements to this show. Well, looks like my work here is done, stay tuned for my next review!
  • Gotten real old real fast.

Pokemon is truly one of the best shows produced so far. When I was young, I really enjoyed watching Pokemon. I kept watching it up until midway through season 7. I stopped watching because it had gotten preatty boring. i started watching it again when the 9th season aired. I admit, it took a while to get used to the new voice actors of the series. I still watch Pokemon, and I also have several of the pokemon games. I am really excited about the upcoming pokemon movie The Rise of Darkrai. I will be sad when pokemon finally ends, but it would have had a long run. My favorite character is currently Dawn. Pokemon is a really good show. That was few months ago. To be honest, now it is just really getting old. Almost every episode is filler and is just boring. The only times things actually happen are in the movies, and even those are getting old. I know it'd be saying goodbye to a huge part of my childhood, but maybe it's time Pokemon ended.
  • A little downhill, but still a long time fan :)

Ok. I loved this show as a kid. I really enjoyed ash's adventures in Kanto and Johto, especially Kanto. Call me what you want, but to me, nothing will EVER be better than the original 150. Johto isn't bad either. It's just that... well when the Hoenn region came, the show went a little... downhill (the bad voice actors don't help this fact). It's like when Misty, my favorite character left, the show kinda lost its glamour (if thats how ya spell it) Her replacement May was ok, a little annoying, but not bad. The one who really annoyed me was her little brother Max. Is it me or is it something about this kid that made you want to punch him in the face. Also, Team Rocket. They were my other favorite characters. They were funny and actually served a purpose to the show. Now there just comic relief. And on a side note, james' new voice actor makes him sound like a... i'm not even gonna finish that. Now the Sinnoh region, even worse. I hate Dawn. There's something about that girl I just don't like. All in all, if you're new to the series, I suggest you watch the first 5 seasons. They were funny and had great plots. Random note: My favorite pokemon are pikachu, charmander, and jynx. (random much i know...)
  • This show used to be awesome, but when they took away misty this show went down hill. But I still love the classic episodes when there was only 150 pokemon.

An eleven year old boy name Ash, sets out on a quest with his Pickachu, to find and catch other pokemon. with him are Brock and Misty. Misty is following him because he ruined her bike and she wants him to pay for it. Brock is following him because he was getting tired of being a gym leader. Misty likes water pokemon, Brock likes rock pokemon, and Ash likes whatever pokemon he can get his hands on. Brock likes girls, Misty tends to steer clear of boys, and Ash is indifferent. Together they fight battles, catch pokemon, and this is the greatest cartoon ever!
  • A franchise that deserves to be remembered.

Pokemon is basically about a show that stars young Pokemon trainer, Ash Kethum. Ash's life dream is to become the greatest Pokemon trainer ever. This show follows Ash on his journeys where he meets new friends and achieves his goals. This franchise is purely amazing for me. I began to watch the Kanto series when I was about seven years old. I quickly became obsessed with Pokemon, and I even started to make up my own imaginary Pokemon adventures. This may be going a little too far, but I honestly believe that pokemon made me who I am today. Watching Ash being so determined and straight foward, made me wanna work harder towards specific goals. Many people today will tell you that Pokemon has become stale throughout the years. Well, this is true in some ways. I mean the storyline is incredibly predictable and there isn't much character devolpment now. Ash started out as a cocky, young, and naive Pokemon trainer. As the show progressed, he started to become much more mature. I have to admit, the highlight of this show for me was always the gym battles. The gym battles had the most action and excitement of the show. Currently, Pokemon is comprised of 4 generations. Each of these generations has their own unique Pokemon. Personally I find Kanto the best one, but it may just be because of it was when I was first introduced to Pokemon. One of the problems for me with the show was when they got rid of Misty. I don't care for any of the other female trainers, as I find them bland and generic. I still watch the show today. Maybe it's just for nostalgia but this is one of my favorite shows. Of course like many other franchises, it's not as great as it once was but there's a legacy to Pokemon. From the games, to the show, to the comics, it's certainly been a signifigant part of my childhood and many others.
  • pokemon is a very good show. But even better tcg and video games.

Pokemon is a very good show.About Ash Ketchem, their have been many characters like brock, misty, may, max, tracy and dawn. Boo dawn. Dawn has to be the worst pokemon character ever.But misty is the best overall character on pokemon. Overall a very good show But slowly declineing since the voices changed. But still watch able. Butt the trading card game is even better i have over 800 cards and still collecting them. I got 4 ex cards and 12 lv. x cards. Thats my reveiw on the overall show and tcg on pokemon. from , aidan and ethan kunka
  • okemon is The best animated series ever. it is on it's 12 season!

Pokemon orignated in 1998. it's first season was about a boy named ash who starts his journey with a sparky Pikachu. he meets Misti and Brock who go along with him on his journey. he meets more friends on the way but thye go there seperate ways. there is also bad guys named Team Rocket (jesse James and Meowth). Ash has to get 8 badges. all seasons have ash in them but some seasons feature other "stable" freinds of ash including Trcy, May and Dawn. Team rocket is always there. Pokemon must is a good show for kids seven and up, teens, and adults and seniors. It recently started it's 12th season. If i were new to this how i would say that being on it's 12th season that it is a really good show.
  • A young trainer named Ash Ketchum, along with several friends he meets on the way, works to become a master trainer of creatures known as "Pokemon", capturing and, of course, training Pokemon to make them the strongest they can be.

I can't understand why people flame the new show.
    Is it nostalgia? Or do they seriously think the old show is better? I couldn't disagree more.
    Since the day I first saw it (about age 5), this show was destined to be my favorite for the rest of my life. Why shouldn't it be? It was funny, had a real plot (although I didn't care as much for that then as I do now), and all the while managed to stay clean: no cuss words, no gore, nothing inappropriate, provided you weren't a nit-picker that could see the bad in everything. One problem remained back then: the show, in many ways, was pretty corny. The jokes, some of the lines...I didn't mind then, and I still like the old show now, but I still have to say that.
    The new show is a major improvement in my opinion. They managed to stay away from all the disgusting things many Japanese anime writers consider a necessity, while still keeping the jokes funny and the characters surprisingly realistic. I can still find myself wishing it was all real (a lot).
    In short, the haters can keep on jawing about how the show is "messed up". This fan can't wait for the next episode.
  • Great!

I think Pokemon is a genius creation. Whoever thought of it should be highly praised. I don't actually watch Pokemon much, and I haven't see a recent episode yet, but what I have watched I have loved dearly. Team Rocket are absoloute legends - what would Pokemon be without them? Boring! They are so funny, they always leave me laughing with their mottos 'prepare for trouble - make it double'. Classic! And Ash Ketchum, the series main protogonist, and a brave kid whose relationship with Pikachu is just adorable (I always hoped he and Misty would get together!). My fave film that I have seen is the second one (Ash gets his first kiss!) Pokemon rules - Gotta Catch 'em all!
  • Some of the most positive memories of my childhood came from my obsession with this series. I love everything from the interesting stories to the memorable characters to the

Pokémon is one of those shows that seems corny and unoriginal in the eyes of your typical animation critic, but in my opinion, this show is one of the best out there because of its colorful art design, its captivating stories, its lovable characters, and its stunning emotional moments. As a child growing up, I was taken in by a show that kept my attention longer than most shows at the time. The stories and characters are just so interesting. You get involved with everything. Over the course of the journey, you really come to care about the characters. You actually wish Ash would win, but in the first few seasons, he is what many people would call a "loser." I'm sure everyone can relate to Ash in one way or another at some point in their lives; deperately trying to tackle their obstacles and often failing, but then getting back up on their feet, learning from their mistakes, and attaining an emotional victory. You come to really love the conventions in the show, including the sinister, yet comical antics of Team Rocket, the flashing backgrounds popping up behind released Pokemon, and the "Who's That Pokemon?" screens before and after commercials. Yeah, sometimes these conventions are corny, but you gotta love 'em after a while. While some may argue with me when I say this, a lot of the events in the stories are unpredictable and keep you addicted to the series. On top of that, there's a Pokémon for almost every kind of person. Something that really adds to the show is the bright, colorful, creative art design that is unique to this series. One of my favorite aspects of the show is those emotional moments that you can't help but shed a tear at- that's either a couple or a lot of tears in my case! The love among both human and Pokémon characters alike really makes my heart warm and fuzzy. This show will never leave from my heart or my soul, and it will always be a lasting reminder of the positive moments of my childhood.
  • A very great shows for the years It has been on.

every since I was a little, I have been a fan of pokemon. Now That I'm older, the show has stayed in my heart for years. The Characters were great to see and the show used a lot of classic anime that got my eyes. The pokemon, the storylines, and the movies I seen so many times, that I'll never get bored of it. Even with the current voices and lot of people doen't like them, I have to get used to it and any enjoy it. In the end, Pokemon with a memory that will live on foreever more.
  • i think this show is past its prime but it did have a great run for many years.i just cant get into it anymore like i used to when i was 6-12.

i think this show is past its prime but it did have a great run for many years.i just cant get into it anymore like i used to when i was 6-12.Pokemon was the best show i used to watch since i was 6-12 then after season 7 or 8 i got bored of it.it could of been because i got older but i really just loved the first couple of seasons.so i went on my computer and saw all the reruns of the 1st and 2nd season and i loved it!!!i think the term"past its prime" is best suited for this show
  • Pokemon is about a trainer named Ash Ketchum who wants to become pokemon master.

In the story of pokemon Ash journeys to gym battles to the tournement to win but on his way there is this evil duo named team rcoket who wanna steal Pikachu from Ash but no matter no what Ash always wins and team rocket never gives up and through out his journey he has mostly people who want to journey with him to complete their dreams as Ash wants to become Pokemon Master. When I was a kid Pokemon was one of my favorite animes I always was in to pokemon no matter what but untill then I stopped liking this show after realising this show was going downhill as team rocket keep appearing in every episode and they keep coming up with more pokemon later on no matter what, I wasn't really a huge fan of the pokemon games though but I really was Pokemon untill I stopped watching it but I still wonder how long this show will go on till it probably might last as long as The Simpsons. So overall this show gets a 5.0 out of 10 the only reason is because I don't wanna be to harsh about this show.
  • It's going down hill....

Pokémon is the story of a young boy named Ash Ketchum. Finally having reached the age of 10, he receives his first Pokémon from Professor Oak and sets out on his Pokémon Journey. Along for the ride are his best friends: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, and Dawn. Together, they journey through the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier and Sinnoh Leagues. Ash takes every opportunity to capture a Pokémon, Misty trains Pokémon of the Water type while Brock prefers Rock types. Tracey travels around sketching Pokémon. May started her journey for the sights and not the Pokémon but then decided to enter Pokémon Contests. Although Max has no Pokémon, he helps the group out with his handy PokéNav skills so as not to get lost but they still do from time to time. Dawn travels around to compete in contests like her mother did years ago.
  • My Favorite show out of them all.

Great show just great! My favorite show on Cartoon Network. Although it was on kids WB but we all know that it got kicked off of that program and then Kids WB was cancelled. But its great that Cartoon Network decided to take this show. My Favorite Legendary Pokemon would be Shaymin or course! It is so cute and reminds me of a chia pet ( or however you spell it). My Favorite Non Legendary Pokemon would be Magmortar! But honestly i like all of them! Because all the pokemon are cool! Overall, all the pokemon are cool. A great show.
  • i love pokemon so cute so powerful

people may say that pokemon isn't that great but i like pokemon. i love it the most because of the cute ones and they have such strong attacks and that is so CUTE to look at! i like how they do stuff and i think it's isn't that boring but sometimes i am not to exicted when i see it so that is way i didn't put it as a 10 but instead good 8.5. you people are wrong pokemon is the best i like how you can see pokemon battles and see them fight. there are times when they do get boring but not all the times so watch it.
  • This show in my opinion is not going downhill fast, but I do believe that the peak of the shows popularity has past.

When Pokemon was first introduced to the U.S. back in 1998, there was a wide phonomena called "Poke fever" that was sweeping the nation, and it flourished for the next several years with each season on TV and all the video games that were being released. I would say that the reason that Pokemon is not really going downhill, it's because that most of the audience that had watched pokemon back in the late '90s, are now getting old and are shifting their interests in television, and the new young people of today just don't find Pokemon as appealing as it once was 11 years ago. I think that Pokemon reached it's "peak" in 2003 after Pokemon Master Quest concluded and the Pokemon Heroes Movie was released. While I still watch Pokemon at times, I really haven't been that into the show anymore after Pokemon Advanced Challenge in 2004-2005. Great show, had it's hay-day, and now it's just being shown for those who are still big on it. Plus, it's no longer on basic cable, but on Cartoon Network Saturday Mornings before Star Wars. This show was one of my favorites in years past, but now it's just not what it used to be.
  • Pokemon USED to be my absolute favorite show. USED to be.

5.5
    Pokemon was the GREATEST anime on television back when I was little...now it just seems like some big BLAH. I STILL love my Pikachu plushie and my Charmander wind-up toy. I even play Pokemon Yellow ans Silver versions. Quite honestly, I despise where they're going with the franchise. There are over 300 pokemon now, and all the ones past 151 are HORRIBLE. Although, some past there still seem pretty cute. I even ALMOST bought Pokemon Rangers. ALMOST. It's a good idea, for an environmentalist such as myself, to befriend rather than enslave wildlife. But there are TOO MANY now!!! Let's just say that it's near impossible to sing the Pokemon rap.
  • This show has gone down hill...

Pokemon, pokemon. This show has gone on forever. With countless numbers of tiny and cute monsters, (which pulled in the female demografic)that battle each other. (which pulled in the male) The original characters were great and so were the pokemon and the movies! Season after season, this show dominaded the American and Japanese tv marketing for children's tv shows. Untill, they made a bad mistake. First, they killed off a key character that actually had created a stronge bond with the viewers. They did'nt just kill her off, but they replaced her with a strange new character named May, the poster girl for nintendo's newest hit game. There it was. Pokemon had finnaly became compleatly transformed into a gigantic advertisment. Some people said "No. This isn't an an advertisment!". But a few years later, once nintendo had finished their newest game, with a new poster girl of course. So what do you think they did? They replaced the character again! Every time the next season came around, everything became worse! The creators booted the good voice actors, good animation, and alot of other needed things that were key to the devolpment. Now the characters are like robots, the plot never changes, and the newest female character is the most unfeeling character for a anime I've ever seen. If you must know what really caused me to stop watching this, it was the booting of my favorite character, Misty. She had this flare and emotion that the other characters didn't have. Today, the pokemon cartoon is joked about. Hopefully the creators will come o their senses soon enough.
  • Despite so many other rip-offs of this show (most of which are really bad), Pokemon is still the best.

Pokemon are these Mysterious little Creatures with Mythical powers. Human beings, (who are greedy selfish creatures decide to Deprive these creatures of their Freedom)use them to do battle. Capturing them in contraptions called Poke-balls. Ash Ketchum Wants to become the Ultimate Pokemon Master, He has to face many challenges and overcome countless Obstacles with the help of his Trusty friends Brock and Misty and all his Dear Pokemon.

There's no denying the Popularity and Influence of this show, Countless other shows have tried to make a buck out of ripping off Pokemon's Characters and Themes (catching creatures and battling others with them). Pokemon's 1st season was Terrific with Interesting battles and Surprisingly Deep characters and Pokemon that actually looked like Pokemon. But then it starts going downhill. Each new season gets worse than the Previous season with Bland and uninteresting New Pokemon. They ran this series to the ground but still there are many fans who Memorize every pokemon's every Move and Ability, such is the Popularity of this show. The First Season, (with the 150 pokemon) is Fantastic, the Second season was very good but then i lost interest in Pokemon and stopped watching the show altogether. This Series Once inspired me as a kid. Pokemon and Cardcaptors sakura are the only shows of this type worth watching.
  • Pokemon are tiny little creatures that can do awsome things!

12 year old Ash Ketchum runs to Proffesor Oaks Lab. He's late! He gets the last beginer pokemon left, an electric mouse named Pikachu. And this is where one of my most favorite shows begins. The world-wide hit (literally) is terrific. Ash's funny comments and misgivings make him quite the star. The adventures he and his freinds have are truely wonderfull. I have got to admit, catching and training pokemon all day without anyone telling you what to do is pretty sweet! :) And you can do it too! There are thousands of pokemon merchendice everywhere you look, (including video games :) ) This show is my bff!
  • classic!

Story Arcs:
    Kanto arc (Season 1): Ash begins his journey to become a pokémon master. He starts his journey with his at first reluctant Pikachu, but the two quickly become friends. As his journey starts he is joined by Cerulean City and Pewter City gym leaders Misty and Brock. Together they travel throughout the Kanto region so that Ash can collect gym badges so that he can compete in the Pokémon League, while fending off the attacks of the villainous Team Rocket.

Orange Islands arc (Season 2): After losing in the pokémon league, Ash, Misty, and Brock head to the Orange Islands to retrieve the mysterious GS Ball. After obtaining it, Brock decides to stay and work with Professor Ivy to help him with his dream. As Ash decides to compete in the Orange League, they are joined by Pokémon Watcher Tracey. Together they set out on Ash's new Lapras' back and travel around the tropical islands, while still fending off Team Rocket.

Johto arc (Season 3/The Johto Journeys, Season 4/Johto League Champions, Season 5/Master Quest): After delivering the GS Ball to Professor Oak, he can't figure out the secrets of the ball. He sends Ash off to Azalea Town in Johto in order to deliver the ball to the pokéball expert Kurt. Reunited with Brock, the trio once again heads off for adventure in a new land so that Ash can compete in the Johto League, and prove that he is better then his old rival Gary. Not to mention Team Rocket continues in their quest to capture Pikachu.

Hoenn arc (Season 6/Advanced, Season 7/Advanced Challenge, Season 8/Advanced Battle): After settling his rivalry with Gary and ultimately losing in the Johto League, Ash takes Harrison's advice and heads to the Hoenn region. With Misty and Brock back at their gyms, he is all alone, until he encounters an upcoming trainer named May. The two decide to travel together and eventually are joined by May's brother Max, and Brock even returns. Together the four of them traverse the Hoenn region so that Ash can compete in the Hoenn League and so that May can become a great Coordinator and compete in the Hoenn Grand Festival, and don't forget the ever persistent Team Rocket, as well as new foes Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Battle Frontier arc (Season 8/Advanced Battle, Season 9/Battle Frontier): After losing in the Hoenn League and Grand Festival, Ash and May return home. However, the two of them, as well as Max and Brock quickly reunite when Ash is told about the Battle Frontier in Kanto, and May finds out about Pokémon Contests in Kanto. The group of four continue to travel together in the Kanto region so that Ash and May can continue on in their dreams of being champions, with Team Rocket still in tow.

Sinnoh arc (Season 10/Diamond and Pearl, Season 11/Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension-present): After losing in the Kanto Grand Festival, May heads off to Johto to compete in more contests while Max returns home to Petalburg City. After witnessing the awesome power of Gary's Electivire, Ash heads off to the Sinnoh region to once again find adventure. He soon reunites with Brock and they join up with Dawn, a pokémon coordinator just beginning her journey to become a contest champion like her mother. Together the trio travels through the Sinnoh region so Ash can compete in the Sinnoh League, and Dawn in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, as well as fighting off the evil Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Pokémon Hunter J. Pokémon is the story of a young boy named Ash Ketchum. Finally having reached the age of 10, he receives his first Pokémon from Professor Oak and sets out on his Pokémon Journey. Along for the ride are his best friends: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, and Dawn. Together, they journey through the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier and Sinnoh Leagues. Ash takes every opportunity...
  • This show is about Ash Ketchum who wants to be a Pokemon master. Together, with his first Pokemon, Pikachu, and his friends Brock and Misty, he travels to accomplish his goals.

It is an excellent show, but now, there is no action. Now it is just the same thing every episode. Learn about daily Pokemon fun facts, train for battles, get Pokemon X kidnapped by Team Rocket, and rescued, then happy ending. Before, in seasons 1-5, it was action and they tried to cram the Pokemon education into it, now, it hurts your ears just hearing all this nonstop eduction. It started to go down when the Advanced Generation started. I guess, you could say that all the main characters are getting more "mature" and more older. (Which most of them are getting older). But overall, its a great show. I watch every weekend.
  • this show was good but now its lasting too long and needs to continue as a game

i remember when pkemon first came out in america it was a hit show. it was when america was still new to anime. it was so popular that it made the news several times and they even had to ban it from school because it disturbed the teaching process. the games were fun as well and back then people bragged about pokemon if they owned it. over the years pokemon continued to be popular but lost popularity around the hoenn region. they completely messed up and lost lots of fans. in the sinnoh region they got better again but still need alot of improvement. nowadays people are ashamed to even admit to knowing pokemon still exists bcause it got so bad. *sigh* i wish they would bring back thngs from the old pokemon like misty or ash not dumping his pokemon or his pokemon actually evolving... oh well..
  • It's epic, but it's not as epic as it used to be.

The show stars a boy called Ash who wants to become the best Pokemon trainer there is. With his Pikachu, he travels the land participating in tornaments, along with Brock/Tracy and Misty/May and Max/Dawn.

This show is great. However, it used to be greater when everyone liked it. The first series was when the show was in it's prime, but then they made more and more episodes. Infact, I read somewhere that in Japan, they don't have the show in seasons, but they run it continously! With no breaks! That must be why there are too many episodes.

The stories are epic, and the music scores are amazing! I recomend you watch some episodes, especially the first ones.
  • The show could become one of the longest running anime shows of all time.

The show could become one of the longest running anime shows of all time, but in order for it to become the longest animated cartoon show they need to make like 1252+ more, also the show is an instant classic even the the first few seasons where it had Ash, Misty, and Brock, but then it went downhill after the 5th season with Misty leaving the main cast, and May being the main girl which when I first watched it I was like okay, but then I loved it even if Misty did leave the main Characters, it is still a fantastic show with all the running gags that we see all the time, from Team Rocket Blasting off in every episode that they appeared in, to Brock always having to be interrupted when he is trying to talk to a pretty girl, and don't forget that all of the main girl characters bike being destroyed by Pikachu, two last things one: I will still always watch Pokemon even if other people think it has gone downhill, I think it has gone uphill, uh... HELLO!!! people the animation has gotten better ever since the switch from digital in mid to late season 5. and 2nd: for them getting to the 1800+ episodes mark it probably will take maybe 12 more seasons and 12 more years so them doing that could happen but hardly doubt it because of how long it will take, but even if they can't make it that long it will still become an instant classic for all time from generation to generation, and that is why I rate it 10 out of 10.
  • It's an awesome show that has been running for a long time. AND, it's for kids!

It's so great that I could grow up with this show. In elementry school, it was the hugest fad and everyone watched Pokemon. Actually, I still have a lot of cards and play Pokemon Diamond. I think it was a whole lot better in the earlier years when Team Rocket could have gotten a chance to steal Pikachu. Now, it's pretty much impossible and you'll know that would never happen. Despite the fact that it's almost going downhill, I still enjoy it. Ash just gotten too good, so there isn't that much challenge. That's why it's only fun when he faces an extremely hard opponent (a gym leader), or one of those side quests when they help out a Pokemon or person. It's a good natured show, so it's great for all ages.
  • Ash Ketchum is a boy with a dream, who, along with his trusted partner Pikachu, is on a journey to become the world's greatest pokemon master.

Pokemon is, by far, the greatest show I've watched in my life. There is just something about these creatures; their unique powers and abilities. Their strengths and weaknesses. The way they fight in battle and train alongside humans; that really captures your imagination. Ash Ketchum may be on a quest to become a pokemon master, but he also has a goal to make friends with pokemon. To catch and raise them with love and care making them stronger and the bond between them deeper. I will most surely continue to love Pokemon, and I hope that the show stays for a long time to come.
  • Instant Classic, the epic worldwide TV Show and anime all started with a boy named Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town with a dream to become a Pokemon Master.

The world of pokemon on television, and all pokemon in general is genius. It started as I small anime series in Japan and turned into a world wild, multi billion dollar phenomonon. The show has went through many versions, but it originally starts with a boy named Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town with a dream to become a Pokemon Master. Pokemon are small creatures loosley based on animals and creatures. Pokemon trainers capture these "pokemon" in poke-balls. Once having pokemon they set off on a journey to become pokemon masters. They use them to battle each other (not to the death! Kid friendly show, just Knock-outs) all pokemon have distinctive strengths and weaknesses, in the television series. Ash sets off for his quest to face gym leaders and get badges to battle at world wide arenas to face the best trainers in the world (gyms' leaders, pokemon, and characters (except for Ash) are periodically changed as the show progresses)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10