Pokémon

Saturday 8:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Sep 08, 1998 In Season

SPDShadowRanger

Pokémon Fan Reviews (892)

• Pokmon is a fine series and all, but...

Pokmon is one of the most popular shows in Japan and America. I'm not that old, so I wasn't around when the show premiered. I wasn't really interested in this show until about a year ago. I really liked it. Kanto was one of the greatest times in anime history. Orange Islands was very good, also. Even if it replaced Brock with Tracey, who is not that good. Johto was fine and all, but there was too much filler. But I managed to get all the way through it. I began the Hoenn league, but replacing Misty with May was just not a good idea. I didn't even finish Season 6 when I officially gave up. I took a peek and Sinnoh, however, and it didn't look too good. I tried out a little bit of Best Wishes!/Black and White, and it was Okay, but it just didn't feel like the Pokmon I know and love. Iris is not good, they replaced Brock with Cilan, and Team Rocket is wearing black outfits now. (I heard, however, they switched back to white). But still, I just don't think Pokmon is as good as it used to be.