Pokémon

Snivy Plays Hard to Catch!

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Mar 19, 2011 on Cartoon Network

7.7
  • Great episode!

This was a really great episode as Ash hunts down a Snivy with commitment issues! There was some intense battling and all that Attract was kinda funny! I hope Ash uses that sometime! At least we know all the genders of his team, with Pikachu, Tepidg and Oshawott being amale, and Pidove and Snivy as females.

That leaves just one spot in Ash's team so I wonder who will take it?

I think Iris is getting a little annoying also... :/
  • What is with Iris?

She is really starting to piss me off with comments about Ash "Your Such a Kid" God she is so annoying!!!!!. Why is Pikachue losing all of these battles all of a sudden? I mean pikachue HAS defeated Legendary Pokemon before so why is he losing to all these Pokemon? And with Iris comments with his type advantage stuff is also starting to get annoying they should of brought back Misty. I mean Ash's record from all of his League Battles is online(Pokemon World) I also dont understand why the creators are keeping him "10 Years Old" when in Jhoto he turned 12. He has to be like 18 years old(considering i was 10 when the show original came out and watched it all the way to this point). And with his last Gym Battle that she saw Ash clearly knew what he was doing and didnt need iris help(not that she gave any).
  • Great episode, but what's up with Pikachu?

This is a really great episode to watch and I highly recommend it. My only complaints are what's up with Pikachu not being able to win a battle? He has yet to win a contest / battle. Ash and he are making rookie mistakes, which makes me think it is time for him to evolve. No, I don't think he should nor do I expect it to occur, but Pikachu needs to get it in gear!

As for Iris, IMHO, Ash needs to dump her along the road. OK, it isn't in Ash to do it and that is one of the many reasons he is so GREAT! From what I can tell, though, when she complains about Ash and his behavior, she is speaking more about herself than him.

Why didn't Iris look up Ash in the Pokemon trainer directory in the last city / Pokemon center? It would be nice if Cilan, would look up Ash and point out to Iris about Ash not being a kid, but an experience trainer (who simply is learning about a new region).

If Brock was here he'd point this out to her in his nice quiet manner and we wouldn't have all these incorrect / stupid / hurtful comments about Ash. (Yeah, her comments about Ash really are bugging me!!)

The writers really are NOT doing her justice or any favors. I am growing to dislike her and want her off the series.

Yet, she is only 10 (the age Ash started) and we should give her break. Maybe this is what the writers are wanting us to really understand and experience. After all, Ash does run up against a diverse group of personalities and he is tolerant to each of them. I / we have lots to learn from Ash.

I'm not sure how old Ash is suppose to be, but I guess he is 15 or 16, by now. Bottom line, he's not a kid and isn't acting like one!