Pokémon

Sweet Baby James

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Sep 09, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Ash and the gang asked for the help of Nanny and Pop-Pop for May's Munchlax and we found out about James's past and that Nanny and Pop-Pop used to take care of him when he was young!!

Very good episode! I cannot believe it when I first watched this episode to find out that James, one of Team Rocket's evil members, had a pressured and strange past? I could not believe it first when I watched this episode! Nanny and Pop-Pop were pretty nice at wanting to take care of May's Munchlax and James's Chimecho, also to take care of James when he was quite young! When Jessie and Meowth wanted to steal the Pokemon and escape, I was even more surprised to see James help Ash and the others to fight Jessie and Meowth.He said:"All right,twerp, they're yours!!" Felt kind of sad for May's Munchlax when he felt sick. James also wanted to pose as part of a major business while Jessie and Meowth are his secretary and manicuritist? In the end,James has to give up his Chimecho but he got Mime.Jr in the end.
    Pretty good episode!!