Pokémon

The Light Fantastic

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Dec 15, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• great episode!

Parched from a long desert journey, our heroes are excited to see a promising sparkle in the distance. As they press toward this spectacle, a city in utter ruin unfurls before them. This desolation notwithstanding, they are able to locate an intact Pokémon Center and learn from the Joy in residence that there ruins had once been a great city, inhabited by a tribe of people who were known for the reverence they showed to RemoraidParched from a long desert journey, our heroes are excited to see a promising sparkle in the distance. As they press toward this spectacle, a city in utter ruin unfurls before them. This desolation notwithstanding, they are able to locate an intact Pokémon Center and learn from the Joy in residence that there ruins had once been a great city, inhabited by a tribe of people who were known for the reverence they showed to Remoraid.
  • A work of art!

This episode features an artist who is willing to paint the lights seen outside. In my opinion, I think it's really awesome to see a painter to do such thing. For a 24 year journey to capture the lights and paint them, it's a really long time since you would have to focus on the dream with no breaks at all.
TOON