Pokémon

The Lost Lapras

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Jan 22, 2000 on Cartoon Network

• Tracey is introduced to Ash and the gang!!

Yay, Tracey is introduced in this episode!! After Ash and Misty said good bye to Brock, they got set up by Team Rocket on going on ANOTHER blimp and Jigglypuff put them all into sleep!! In the end, they ended up on an island in the middle of nowhere! Then, Ash and Misty found a poor Lapras being beaten up by three terrible trainers!! Why terrible?? Well, that's when Tracey showed up and did reviews on the Pokemon trainer's Pokemon and only Pikachu was the best, of course! In the end, every one got a shock, if you know what I mean. However, Lapras is nearly kidnapped by Team Rocket and luckily Ash manages to save the day by saving Lapras!! In the end, Lapras joins Ash on his adventures!!

Well, this episode is a good one too. Watching the Orange Island/League episodes again after a few years is quite good and nice again!! Hopefully, when I watch the other many episodes, they will be as good then!

Finally most importantly:Do I recommend this episode to people to watch?? Yes! This episode is a nice one to watch with Ash continuing his journey with a new friend in the end! Yay!