Police Women of Broward County

Thursday 9:00 PM on TLC Premiered Aug 06, 2009 Between Seasons

Police Women of Broward County Fan Reviews (6)

• Inspiration

Great show this show want me to become a police officer love these women the love of our cities.
  • Entrapment

If the methods employed on "Policewomen of Broward County" were used in Australia, you would'nt have very many cops left on the beat, they'd all be in gaol! ENTRAPMENT is ILLEGAL in Australia. If such methods are used then it is the law enforcement officer that feels the full weight of the law. America is such an UN-DEMOCRATIC place to live! No wonder the rest of the world RESENTS the encroachment of American ideals in their countries.
  • It is such a great experience to also be allowed to look into their personal lives and feelings as well as carrying out their duties as police officers.

This show has the most beautiful police women I've ever seen. It is such a great experience to also be allowed to look into their personal lives and feelings as well as carrying out their duties as police officers. You really get a look behind the scenes at what these beautiful ladies go though. I must admit that even though I'm to old, Andrea is the kind of woman I wish I could have met earlier in my life. She is truly my idea of the perfect dream girl. She is fearless, fun loving, energetic and beautiful. I wish there was a way to obtain an autograph from each one of these wonderful women. If I wasn't living in Minnesota and a 100% disabled veteran, I would drive to Broward county and get as many speeding tickets as possible until I would finally meet one of them. Don't get me wrong girls, I think you are all beautiful, I have really grown to care about all of you. May God Bless You and keep you and your families safe! GREAT SHOW, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
  • I really found to like this show

I grew p in a police officer family with one male and two female officers. This show excited me from the begining, because Cops was starting to bore me. This show offers drama and action right off the dot for a Reality show, and yes part of that dose have to deal with the set up i know, but with Cops it always seemed to long to get down to the action sometimes. Here we have some highly trained female officers who can kick ass. Im glad that they're able to stand along side there big heafty guy partners without looking like outcasts. I love this show. Not going to lie.
  • I'm a female police officer for another state/municipality and it's about as real as television hour-long programming is going to allow.

I'm a female police officer for another state/municipality and it's about as real as television hour-long programming is going to allow. It's nice to see a program that's well rounded and shows policing from a woman's perspective. When you do our job regardless of where you are, we are the defination of trying to have it all and the show does a nice job of demonstrating that. The women of BSO are pretty bad-ass and it's cool to see them represented as mothers, women and fully capable of bing the police... well done. : )
  • COPS with make-up. Yawn.

I've seen 4 episodes, and it's already old!

I don't mind seeing shows about cops, female or otherwise, but I had to roll my eyes at seeing them at home (isn't there a risk to their families???) and on the beach wearing skimpy bikinis (yeah, that'll earn my respect!). And the one with the bad hair (you know which one I mean!) seriously needs a makeover!

I am also unconvinced that they would act as they do without the cameras (of course, that goes for the original COPS show, as well, which is also old, IMHO).

It's interesting that the producers chose 3 different ethnic groups (black, white, and hispanic); I don't know what to make of that . . . I'm just saying!

Only one of the women, Andrea Penoyer, seems comfortable on camera, with a great, commanding, outgoing, personality, not to mention good looks (hey, I'm a guy, okay? deal with it!), but I can't help but feel that she would ditch the cop thing for a million dollar Playboy cover shoot! (heck, *I* would!) ;)

Okay, I'll admit the above was sexist, but, given that the show offers nothing new, except for the stuff above the cops' waists and the bizarre (to me) showing of their families, it's really all that kept me watching, which, unless there's nothing else on, I won't be doing much of, any more.