Political Animals

USA (ended 2012)

Political Animals Fan Reviews (9)

• About the series

It had wonderful acting for Ellen Burstyn.
  • disappointed

i like political shows, but this is one of the most watered down types i have seen in a while. the election stuff was good, but then it moves onto the political issues and kind of gets lost in what its trying to do. There are several better political shows out there - The first 4 seasons of the West Wing, Boss and the thick of it are all vastly superior
  • Addicted

Political Animals is not on a mind blowing serious that will have anyone who watches addicted, but it is also a very legit, mature, and behind the scenes look at how elections/etc really are. I absolutely love the series and am beyond ready for another season. CONTINUE PLEASE!!(:
  • right on

keep running the show--make it a full series--could be anytown u.s.a family and politics--not just in washington
  • Political Animals is not political ... just actors acting like animals

I had so much hope for the new show Political Animals because of the excellant cast. Unfortunately, the story line has the actors acting like a bunch of bastards and animals. The political aspect is so minimal, it is a farce.

I was hoping for more politics and less blantant sin.

Someone made reference to George Bush. The better reference would have been to the Clintons or to a lesser degree Carter.
  • Re: Unrealistic President

George Bush got elected. It's pretty damn likely that we would've elected a president like that.
  • Unrealistic President

However much as I, as a non-American, like a Southern drawl, how realistic is it for Americans to have elected a President like Bud Hammond, who comes accross as uneducated and cannot be understood by the rest of the world?
  • Political Animals

WHOEVER IS DRESSING SIGOURNEY WEAVER NEEDS A NEW JOB. SO DOES THAT GUY PLAYING HER EX.
  • Strong opening

The show Political Animals started off strong and looks like it will be a very deep and well written show.