Politically Incorrect

Comedy Central (ended 2002)

mrn71

Politically Incorrect Fan Reviews (6)

6.9
  • The Real Terrorists

Hey Bill,

I recently heard that Al-Qaeda sent out a world wide alert to all its followers that they were all loosing there jobs and to go home because the Republican Party was doing a way better job of destroying the United States than they ever could.
  • Bill Maher's Sick Humor

Bill Maher's humor is sick... and not even funny. Perhaps he should take some lessons from Ann Coulter:
    "Unluckily for McCain, snowstorms in Michigan suppressed the turnout among Democratic "Independents" who planned to screw up the Republican primary by voting for our worst candidate. Democrats are notoriously unreliable voters in bad weather. Instead of putting on galoshes and going to the polls, they sit on their porches waiting for FEMA to rescue them"

His continued acusations of Republicans being gay sounds like he "doth protest too much". Hmmm... how about it Bill? Are you gay?

Your comedy is pathetic, Bill. For your sake you better hope the writer's strike ends soon. The only reason my rating is above 0.1 is the page wouldn't accept anything less than 1.
  • @gathomas12, if you honestly think that way, you are obviously not smart enough, or have the brain capacity to understand or enjoy a show as wonderful as this, go be like the majority of america, sheep following blindly.

@gathomas12, if you honestly think that way, you are obviously not smart enough, or have the brain capacity to understand or enjoy a show as wonderful as this, go be like the majority of america, sheep following blindly. Everyone who is smarter than a rock should watch this show, The majority of america lets the media/politicians do their thinking for them. More people need to ask the questions that Bill Maher has the balls to ask. His movie Religilous was absolutely magnificent, and way ahead of its time. If you like Bill Maher and his material, you should check out the documentary Zeitgeist.
  • Too smart for the ignorant! If thinking is hard for you this show is not for you.

This is one of the greatest shows ABC let go due to pressure from the Bush is always correct and criticisms of him are unacceptable regime. Tho i suppose smart introspective shows where too damn ahead of the time tell bush screwed up so many times anyone and everyone would jump on to the bandwagon, except for FOX... I truly enjoyed this show back in the day because it encouraged actual discussion and talk about ideas unlike 99% of all mainstream media. I am just glad HBO had the sense to give Bill Maher a show. Sadly it is once a week if that instead of each weeknight.
  • This show was very influential to me at a young age and introduced me views(right or wrong) I had never considered. Thank lord Xenu Bill's back on HBO with Realtime.

j a; jas; a;sdjlf;a asjdf ;lsajd asdfj f;as sadfja;sl a;sdlj f;alsj as;ljdf ;lasj f;lasdj f;lasj ;alsj ;saldjf ;aljfsa;lf ja;sl sa;ldjf ;las jafj;asl ja;slj f;alsj sad;jf ;saljf;lsa a;sdfj;as as;d f;asljd sajsad;jf as;dj f;jsad ;asjd f;laja;sldj f;asljdf ;asdjlkf ;lsadj ;lasd f;saldj f;lasj ;sladj fsla;dj f;saldj ;sla sa;dl f;lsa f;las j;las ;lasd j;asld f;als s;ald fj;als f;las fj;las fjsa;ld ;lsa ;lasd j;lsad f;lasd ;las ;lasdjf ;lasdj ;saldjf ;las jsad; Screw ;8 a Hundred words !
  • this show was more for entertainment purposes than for accurate political information, and it was a stretch on the entertainment part too.

1.1
    This show had 4 guests, usually 3 liberals and one moderate or more conservative person, usually even if the other guest had more to say he/she would be drowned out, so they only let one side be heard, plus Bill Maher uses petty insults, and being loud to try to discredit anything that the one guest was trying to say. It was basically one sided information and the usually playground humor from Bill about anyone who wasn't a left winger, even the moderate Dems. You didn't actually get anything out of it except what he wanted you to hear and know. It's like watching Springer, with the insults and pettiness, I thought Bill was supposed to be smart that is why I don't know why he couldn't have used more facts instead of just being obnoxious and debate opinions like the show was intended for instead of just only letting his opinions be the only ones that really get covered.