Popples

(ended 1987)

Popples Fan Reviews (3)

7.4
  • This cartoon is one of the few cartoons that I loved as a little girl. Please bring it back!

They should bring the original cartoon back and add new episodes that are more up to date. These too: The Smurfs, Popeye, Dennis The Menace, Duck Tales, Heathcliff & the Catillac Cats, He-Man(Loved She-Ra,Inspector Gadget, The Jetsons these were all great cartoons that need to be brought back! In original form and new episodes. I know a lot of kids who would absolutley love this. They should also make stuffed animal Popples. I still have my White popple with the blue belly! The character is Puffball. Most of the cartoons now are so violent... no wonder our kids are so rowdy now!
  • Magical closet gremlins?! Bring back my childhood too!

Oh man. I don't think I saw them much on TV, but I know I rented the videos every rainy day of my childhood. Puffball is my favorite, and I especially liked it when she chased Putter around in retaliation for whatever he had just done to annoy her. I also think Puzzle is funny. My favorite episode is when they mess up the fluff-n-fold.
  • bring back my childhood!!!

Thinking of this show brings back my childhood...oh my God! I loved the Popples and always dream about having one! They were so happy and cute and colored =] I really think there isn´t cartoons as good as the ones from the 80´s. I´m glad I was born in that decade! =]