Popular

Caged!

Aired Unknown Feb 03, 2000 on The WB

• Lol, oh the classic girl-with-their-periods story.

I thought that this epsiode was hilarious, and I love how it didn't focus all of its energy on the Brooke/Josh situation, and began to spread that story line around. I also liked the way it tied in previous episodes, which Popular almost never does. I also thought it was funny because...oh god, a teen-age drama show where the girls all get their periods together. It's like a reverse romance novel. I don't think that the whole Carmen-Josh thing was meant to go that far, and later in the series when Lily and Josh get together, it also seems unnatural. Call me a sterotype, but it just seems natural for Brooke and Josh to be together!!
  • The girls get locked in the bathroom by the boys, because they are all on their periods at the same time and making the boys lives a misery. And Nicole has stolen their secrets they had to write out anonimously from the lesson before.

Absolutly hilarious, one of the best episodes of 'Popular' ever. The storyline was immense, I was gripping my seat the whole way through. The acting was completly on-the-ball throughout the episode.

The scarlet letter was a good addition to the episode.

Mary-Cherry's secret bieng the most unrealstic yet the funniest.

Everyone at one point turning on Sam, for bieng self-centered after Lily's secret is revealed, is something that would happen in reality

It was the most realistic episode when it comes to things that happens between teenage girls, even though the situation was slightley unrealistic.

The fights and arguments that break out were brilliant, Ever character got a piece of the action. It was definatly worth every miniute of watching it.
  • One of the greatest episodes every made, with an extremely violent and exciting ending!

Okay. Caged! is the funniest episode in the series and is almost the best. The fact that you learn a lot about the characters is great and I love the part at the end when Lily tries to kill Mary Cherry, and Brooke slaps and pulls out Sams hair causing them to rumble. The only thin I didn't like is that Nicole Julian makes a crude remark about Carmen and Lily having a lesbian kiss, and in fact, she is really lesbian, but the writers maybe did this intentionally. Just, watch this (DEON has uploaded this epsiode) and you will love it!