Posh Nosh Forums

BBC Two (ended 2004)

funny show...

marioman50

[1]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 1

Man is this board empty, I am actually registered with gamespot, and I found out that I also had an account here recently. If you are registered with TV.com, the chances are you have an active account on the other sites related to this one. I can't believe that they actually have this show on this site.

I find it funny how the husband always has to be an a-hole, (like rotating that tomato his wife put down on the plate) the expression on his wife's face was priceless. Plus his taste for wine is like none that I've ever seen. 

I know that most of the people I know would hate this show and not find it funny at all, but I like it, 10.0 out of 10.0 Wooohoooooo!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GodEmperorJason

[2]May 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    Its one of the funniest shows on television, the actors pull it off seemlessly, they have perfect chemistry for this type of humor, or should I say humour?

mandi12

[3]Jun 12, 2007
    I happened to be flicking through the channels and found this show. I think it is anything but FUNNY. The husband's joke about adoption was pathetic!!! Having a little sister who is adopted I take that very offensively. This show is not even worth air time.... the end.

marioman50

[4]Jul 21, 2007
    I'm glad you came all the way over to this page to say that...