Pound Puppies Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on The HubIn Season

Attention to fans of The Hub's Pound Puppies;

JTFAN

[1]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 9

Hello,

This is a message for all fans of the new Pound Puppies show on The Hub.

I for one, enjoy this series. In my opinion, it has great characters (and voices) and the episodes are generally sweet and touching.

At this point, it has been confirmed that season 2 is coming; http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/42069/the-hub-renews-series-orders-new-toons/

Now, I would love to see this show keep going. Again, its got some great characters and its a very sweet show. Many of the same elements that MLP: Friendship is Magic has. I would love to see it return for a third season.

So, if you are a fan of this new Pound Puppies show and want to see it continue you can contact The Hub at the following webpage; http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

The submission form is pretty self-explanatory, just follow the instructions and be be sure to select "Network/Program Related" for the 'Question Regarding' category.

So, if you are a fan of this show, please contact them!

Remember, volume is the key!

Edited on 05/14/2012 2:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bluecatcinema

[2]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 61
    Sounds good. I've only just started watching this show, but it seems pretty decent.

JTFAN

[3]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 9

Just a reminder to all fans;

Please be sure to the above contact form and let The Hub know that you enjoy the show and want to see it continue.

Even if you have already written, it doesn't hurt to write them again. They need to know that there are fans out there who support the show and want to see it continue.

So show your support!