Pound Puppies Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on The HubIn Season

Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character?

bluecatcinema

[1]May 4, 2012
    • level: 61

I know this is a bit of a cliche question, but who's your favorite out of the main characters? Mine is Cookie. Her "hard on the outside, soft on the inside" personality is so endearing, and so is her crush on Lucky.

Edited on 05/04/2012 6:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Boolia

[2]May 13, 2012
    • level: 22
    Squirt.

BlackTulip009

[3]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 12

I love them all, but my favorite has to be Strudel. Intelligent (actually brilliant), logical, and often wise; funny, capable, scrappy, but with pride and dignity...cool accent, interesting past, a good breadth of knowledge, interests, and abilities...she's a great friend and a strong player to have on your side. Not that she's always as right as she thinks she is. She's a true scientist, but also a born performer who's adventurous, athletic, acrobatic, and talented. She's got star quality and a thirst for recognition, admiration, and fame. Plus, I love her wit, "snarkasm," feistiness, perfectionism, and formidable temper. Beware the "wiener dogs!" XD All right, so humble and modest she ain't. That girl's a Doxie after my own mind. She's a real speed demon, and I just love it when she goes all maniacal! She communes with squirrels, and has a bunch of them at her beck and call. Strudel is sort of like a mad genius German scientist in Dachshund form, so what's not to love?!

Edited on 08/14/2012 11:11am
    Edited 17 total times.

JTFAN

[4]Jun 10, 2012
    • level: 9

This was a tough choice for me. Because really, I love all of the characters, but I have to go with Lucky because he's a great leader, very level-headed, kind, and he see's good qualities in every one of his team members.

Though a close second is Niblet!

4EverGreen

[5]Dec 1, 2012
    • level: 43

I was surprised to see that Niblet wasn't getting any love. He's big, loyal, and he's a solid help to the Pound Puppies on many of their missions! That's why I picked him as my favorite!

BlackTulip009

[6]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 12

Well, now everypuppy has a vote! Wonderful! I really do love them all.

Edited on 03/10/2013 10:48am