Pound Puppies Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on The HubIn Season

Toys

JTFAN

[1]Sep 14, 2012
    • level: 9

I just heard this from another fan of The Hub's Pound Puppies;

There are now toys for the show.

For convenience, here is a list (two pages) from Hasbro.com of all of the Pound Puppies toys that seem to be currently available;

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/browse/_/N-1rZgt/No-0/Ntt-pound%20puppies?Ntk=All&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial

(You'll notice that there is a plush of a puppy named Nutmeg, most likely a puppy from an episode that hasn't aired yet.)

I have to say, I'm glad that there are finally toys for this show.

Edited on 09/14/2012 11:59pm
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JTFAN

[3]Sep 17, 2012
    Another quick note, for those who buy the toys, (especially those little toy figures of those nameless pups) they can go to PoundPuppies.com and download an official Pound Puppies adoption certificate.

BlackTulip009

[4]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 12
    JTFAN wrote:
    Another quick note, for those who buy the toys, (especially those little toy figures of those nameless pups) they can go to PoundPuppies.com and download an official Pound Puppies adoption certificate.

Aww, just like I've done in the past with the old Pound Puppy toys! How nice. Those toys are actually really, really cute. I especially like Rebound and all of those non-character sets. :3 Nutmeg and the others look adorable as well....

JTFAN

[5]Sep 19, 2012

...Also, from ToysRus, there is a mini plush of Lucky;

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13276888

I find it interesting that they are giving these characters last names, probably to make the toys cuter. I doubt that Lucky's last name is canon.

BlackTulip009

[6]Sep 27, 2012
    "Lucky Smarts?" Hehe, that is cute, but I didn't get the sense that the dogs would have surnames. xD Nice that they've actually made a few new Pound Puppy plushes, though. I'd love a Strudel. She'd look like a twin sister to my Gretel Dachshund. :3
    If the show were as popular as MLP and they made everypuppy, General Dolly would make an excellent addition to my huge Poodle collection. x}

JTFAN

[7]Sep 27, 2012
    It may not have the huge Internet presence that MLP has, but Pound Puppies is still quite popular in its own right.

I love the fact that it won some awards earlier this year; http://www.tv.com/shows/pound-puppies/forums/awards-and-honors-108544-3358753/

BlackTulip009

[8]Oct 2, 2012
    So glad it's being recognized more and more...I've done my part by recommending it to others--mostly brony doubters. Well-earned awards, all.

JTFAN

[9]Oct 2, 2012
    ..Also, from what I understand, and everything that I have read, Pound Puppies is doing well for The Hub.

BlackTulip009

[10]Oct 14, 2012
    That's great. It's one of my favorite new series of theirs...but I love SO much of what they air, from cartoons and kid's shows to classic sitcoms. Brilliant channel. I wound up being glad that it replaced Discovery Kids, even though I do miss The Future is Wild.