Power Rangers

Fight Fire with Fire

Aired Saturday 12:00 PM Nov 10, 2012 on Nickelodeon

7.2
  • Awful!

I don't usually write reviews but I felt that this needs one and this two part episode was I believe one of the worst of the season. While this was an answer for a team up between Power Rangers Samurai and RPM there was almost no connection at all. The only one to make an appearance was the RPM Red Ranger. I thought when the other Samurai Rangers went to RPM's dimension that they would bring back the other RPM Rangers but no. Even though I didn't watch RPM and the title does say "Clash of the Red Rangers" I would have liked to have seen the entire RPM team.

Now I know that that there was to be little mention to the Disney produced Power Rangers but wow this was just bad. Do to the fact that the RPM Red Ranger stayed morphed (voiced by a different actor other than the original RPM Red Ranger) and he was the only ranger that appeared from RPM they shouldn't have done a team up at all. And what happen to Antonio, he didn't appear unmorphed and when morphed he was also voiced by a different actor.

Overall for me this was one of the worst if not the worst crossover/team up to date. :(