Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Mystic Force on Toon Disney

Stephen0684

[1]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    Just for the record in case non of you know, Mystic Force will debut on Toon Disney in Febuary. To be exact, Monday Febuary 20th 5 days before the ABC Family debut which whould be the 25th of Febuary. (aka Saturday)

If you don't have Toon Disney then you'll have to wait til Saturday for the new season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SPDShadowRanger

[2]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 72
    we all knew it would be February

MegaXiaolinBell

[3]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 45
    I have a question, do they show Power Rangers on ABC (not ABC Family) anymore?

SirStack

[4]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 52
    This information is already in the episode guide, and has been for a while. Please do not take it upon yourself to "announce" this information here to people too lazy to check the guide themselves, especially if you can't even spell February correctly.

SirStack

[5]Jan 8, 2006
    MegaXiaolinBell wrote:

Yes.

BurgundyRanger

[6]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    SirStack wrote:
    MegaXiaolinBell wrote:

Yes.

Although your local station may have moved it to some pre-dawn hour or chose not to show it at all (like mine). It's on a city-by-city basis.

bulbsaur

[7]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    when will mystic force air in the uk.
    spd on jetix they only show up to the commander birdie espoide then they show it from the first espiode again.they have done this about 5 to 9 times

SPDShadowRanger

[8]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 72
    I still aris on ABC Family for me

Stephen0684

[9]Jan 9, 2006
    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    we all knew it would be February

True, but know you know on which date. Also, doesn't seem strange that Toon Disney that is first to air the new Power Rangers episodes since about midway through SPD. Let alone that the Power Rangers is even on the network. I don't mind that Jetix is on Toon Disney and all but since the Power Rangers is an live action series, it just don't add up.

SirStack

[10]Jan 9, 2006
    Stephen0684 wrote:
    True, but know you know on which date.

Again, the episode guide beat you to it, so don't act like you broke this info.

Stephen0684 wrote:
    Also, doesn't seem strange that Toon Disney that is first to air the new Power Rangers episodes since about midway through SPD.

Considering they have more timeslots available to run the show than ABC Family (which must always make time for crappy Mary Kate & Ashley sitcoms and the religious zealots of the 700 Club), it really is the best place for the show to get much broader exposure.

Stephen0684 wrote:
    Let alone that the Power Rangers is even on the network. I don't mind that Jetix is on Toon Disney and all but since the Power Rangers is an live action series, it just don't add up.

It never runs outside of the Jetix block. Jetix is not an animation-only segment, it is, for all intents and purposes, the current configuration for what used to be the Fox Kids network. If Burgandy's suspicions are correct, they're on their way to permanently rebranding Toon Disney as the Jetix channel, much like how Fox Kids UK has become.

growlphone

[11]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    SirStack wrote:
    Stephen0684 wrote:
    True, but know you know on which date.

Again, the episode guide beat you to it, so don't act like you broke this info.

Stephen0684 wrote:
    Also, doesn't seem strange that Toon Disney that is first to air the new Power Rangers episodes since about midway through SPD.

Considering they have more timeslots available to run the show than ABC Family (which must always make time for crappy Mary Kate & Ashley sitcoms and the religious zealots of the 700 Club), it really is the best place for the show to get much broader exposure.

Stephen0684 wrote:
    Let alone that the Power Rangers is even on the network. I don't mind that Jetix is on Toon Disney and all but since the Power Rangers is an live action series, it just don't add up.

It never runs outside of the Jetix block. Jetix is not an animation-only segment, it is, for all intents and purposes, the current configuration for what used to be the Fox Kids network. If Burgandy's suspicions are correct, they're on their way to permanently rebranding Toon Disney as the Jetix channel, much like how Fox Kids UK has become.

Does that mean that Jetix will only be on Toon Disney, which might mean only power rangers there?

SirStack

[12]Jan 11, 2006
    growlphone wrote:
    Does that mean that Jetix will only be on Toon Disney, which might mean only power rangers there?

Maybe not. ABC Family's morning block pretty much relies on Jetix, and until Toon Disney gets into more homes, they'll pretty much guarantee the morning block will belong to ABC Family.

Stephen0684

[13]Jan 11, 2006
    SirStack wrote:
    growlphone wrote:

Maybe not. ABC Family's morning block pretty much relies on Jetix, and until Toon Disney gets into more homes, they'll pretty much guarantee the morning block will belong to ABC Family.

I agree with you there SirStack, but in a few years when more people gets Toon Disney Jetix might move in full time for both the morning and evening blocks which includes the Power Rangers.