Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Power Rangers Forum rules, submission guide & FAQ (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

SPD_red10101

[201]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    oh ok
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diabolico81

[202]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    I heard that there is going to be a PRMF/PROO team-up, but it will be just be one episode. Also, when do the seasons film?

KyL416

[203]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 56
    You heard wrong and production usually begins in late September and wraps up in April.

SPD_red10101

[204]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    its a shame though, i think that would of been good

Megajoe19

[205]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 14
    All right, so production usually begins in September and the audiction happened in late April, early may in several location of US and new zeland, can someone tell me what locations are in US to the audition and another question do they let someone from latinamerica like me to do the audition??. I mean, i'm a dubbing actor, and currently taking some acting class so i wanna know if i can do an audition for the next season.

SPDShadowRanger

[207]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 72
    Like Operation Overdrive, have any other season had "different" titles before the official title was released in a press release? I believe SPD was originally thought to be Special Patrol Delta and Jungle Fury was Beast Fist.

SirStack

[208]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 52
    Jungle Fury was never officially anything but JF that I've heard. Same with SPD, it was just stupid fanboys & girls making up their own ideas.

DinoThunder was originally DinoTech... or maybe it was the other way around. When MMPR Productions was originally going to do it, Ninja Storm was going to be Ninja Force. Zeo was originally intended to stand for "Zordon of Eltar's Odyessy".

SPDShadowRanger

[209]Aug 25, 2007
    I recently heard that Jason David Frank was suppose to be in Once a Ranger, but declined and so JYB was asked. IS this true?

SirStack

[210]Aug 26, 2007
    Considering that for as long as there's been actual substantial rumors concerning the team-up, it's always been centered around Adam, most likely not.

Poweranimals

[211]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    :
    A: Uhh, it's on the front page's full summary listing. It's POWER RANGERS JUNGLE FURY. It'll most likely start in February 2008. Kelson Henderson won't be part of the main cast. That's all that is known.
    When was this confirmed?

SirStack

[212]Oct 10, 2007
    At Power-Morphicon, by the actor himself.

Rocky157

[213]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    Is it true that there are making an animated Power Rangers series? if it is true, will it replace the live-action one, or will it be just like an "extra power rangers"?

Enthropii

[214]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 23
    Rocky157 wrote:
    Is it true that there are making an animated Power Rangers series? if it is true, will it replace the live-action one, or will it be just like an "extra power rangers"?

Wouldn't that mean that it would have to be purely Disney work? Would they be willing to expand the current budget? If they are they should try shooting a purely America PR instead. I mean, I love the idea of an animated PR series. There would be almost no limitation on Zords and actions sequences. But I'd rather have a purely Americe-footaged PR series which would be willing to spend more on effects and costumes that don't give the impression of spandex being indestructible.

Rocky157

[215]Oct 20, 2007
    Enthropii wrote:
    Rocky157 wrote:

Wouldn't that mean that it would have to be purely Disney work? Would they be willing to expand the current budget? If they are they should try shooting a purely America PR instead. I mean, I love the idea of an animated PR series. There would be almost no limitation on Zords and actions sequences. But I'd rather have a purely Americe-footaged PR series which would be willing to spend more on effects and costumes that don't give the impression of spandex being indestructible.
    I know, i am acctually againstt the animated version, I just wanted to know if it was going to happen.

Enthropii

[216]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 23
    Rocky157 wrote:
    Enthropii wrote:
    Rocky157 wrote:

I know, i am acctually againstt the animated version, I just wanted to know if it was going to happen.

I wouldn't say i'm against it, but I certainly would prefer a souped-up live action serial.

SPDShadowRanger

[217]Oct 22, 2007
    I don't know if this is true or not, but the girl who plays the Yellow Ranger in Jungle Fury apparently wrote some stuff about Jungle Fury on her blog. I have no been to it and do not know if this is true or not, I just saw it on Star Points. Apparently the Yellow and Blue Rangers are dating, and Jungle Fury will be 32 episode long.

Rocky157

[218]Oct 22, 2007
    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    I don't know if this is true or not, but the girl who plays the Yellow Ranger in Jungle Fury apparently wrote some stuff about Jungle Fury on her blog. I have no been to it and do not know if this is true or not, I just saw it on Star Points. Apparently the Yellow and Blue Rangers are dating, and Jungle Fury will be 32 episode long.
    That 32 ep. thing is a BIG surprise (*sarcasm*). But thanks for the info.

Robin4084

[219]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    In the first part of the "power transfer" Tommy is shown wearing green was this produced before he switched to the white ranger from green or was this just an error also In the Christmas special the Green ,BLue and Pink show up at the command center while the other three are seen through the viewing globe though isn't that Rock,Adam and Aisha opposed to Jason and the others?I'm all for more green ranger appearances but is this a continuity error?

SPDShadowRanger

[220]Oct 25, 2007
    Check in the notes, it was probably stock footage.