Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Power Rangers Forum rules, submission guide & FAQ (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

4get2morrow

[81]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 6

SirStack wrote:
    Nope. Only thing even remotely Sentai related on DVD legally is the upcoming 1966 Ultraman show, and I believe one of the early Kamen Rider series is also getting an official US release subbed.

Are they both in the Sentai series? Because you said "remotely Sentai related" which I don't quite understand... anyways, it's be cool to have dubbed versions of the original japanese series

Edited on 07/21/2006 4:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kellerwilliam02

[82]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 13

RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    The VA's for X-Men had to be shipped somewhere or something like that.
    They shipped them via UPS or fedex here i thought they got a plane ticket lol. j/k

RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Don't give Disney any ideas...
    Yeah please don't

growlphone

[83]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/25/2006 4:07pm

growlphone

[84]Jul 25, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/25/2006 9:38pm

growlphone

[85]Jul 28, 2006
    I hope my message wasn't deleted because I did something wrong. For future reference, is everyone's post here deleted when they ask SirStack if he could update the rules, because that's basically what I was doing. I don't believe I did anything wrong. I merely asked SirStack (based on the thread before about an actor's update and SirStack telling him to update the character guide). So I basically helped Stack out by asking if he was going to put that in there.

KyL416

[86]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 56
    He updates the rules when HE deems it worthwhile. He doesn't need anyone going around and posting suggestions based on recently closed threads.
    Edited on 07/28/2006 6:14pm

growlphone

[87]Jul 28, 2006
    KyL416 wrote:
    He updates the rules when HE deems it worthwhile. He doesn't need anyone going around and posting suggestions based on recently closed threads.

So I didn't get a TOS then?

qrexranger9

[88]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 8
    How is the show doing in longevity against all other shows from the past as well as those still running? I know that out of 'proper shows' (otherwise Sesame street would take all prizes and it clearly is not so it appears not to be counted) still running it is right up there but I was wondering how long there was to go before it had the most episodes of any show ever does anyone know that or have any guesses? Lets deal with episode numbers only here because for total years on the air the Simpsons are always going to be ahead as I can't see it axed anytime soon and its unlikely it will be before this one.   

Historygrad2005

[89]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 10

qrexranger9 wrote:
    How is the show doing in longevity against all other shows from the past as well as those still running? I know that out of 'proper shows' (otherwise Sesame street would take all prizes and it clearly is not so it appears not to be counted) still running it is right up there but I was wondering how long there was to go before it had the most episodes of any show ever does anyone know that or have any guesses? Lets deal with episode numbers only here because for total years on the air the Simpsons are always going to be ahead as I can't see it axed anytime soon and its unlikely it will be before this one.

Considering the question one show that has run longer is "Law and Order" which has run for the past 16 seasons and that is a totally american based show not based on sentai which has 371 episodes and goes on a 22 episode season.  Another runner for the longest running show is "Jeopardy" which has run for 44 seasons and has too many episodes to count.

growlphone

[90]Jul 31, 2006
    SirStack wrote:

-Be careful with major spoilers, especially those gleaned from advanced info off of Sentai storylines. Once an episode debuts in the US, it's fair game for discussing, but still keep from putting big revelations in subject lines for at least a year after that episode has aired (to give it time to run in the UK, if ever!)

This doesn't say that I have to post "Spoilers" after the thread if it is. And also, I guess I see why you made it a rule to do that, so people that haven't seen the show/people that want to be surprised can find out. I even said that, since I get ABC Family but not Toon Disney. But I don't know why it has to be considered a TOS violation too. I didn't realize it was that severe.

growlphone

[91]Jul 31, 2006
    And regarding the thread about Nick, I was JUST asking if it were true. I didn't believe it to be a spoiler because I didn't believe it, and thought it was rubbish. I'm not questioning you SirStack (so I hope I don't get another TOS violation). Only after I was convinced it to be most likely true would I consider it a spoiler. So I believe I still violated the rules, but not until after I thought it to be true. My definition of a spoiler is anything said to someone where that someone believes it to be true. If they don't, or if they are asking about it, I think it's a rumor. So, SirStack, can I have your definition of a spoiler? This should help me to know what threads to post as a spoiler.

KyL416

[92]Jul 31, 2006
    Not posting Spoiler wasn't what he was referring to, he was referring to the fact that the title of your thread was "is anyone surprised that Koragg is Lienbow", which is a big spoiler for anyone who isn't following Mystic Force yet, or is several episodes behind.
    Edited on 07/31/2006 4:59pm

growlphone

[93]Jul 31, 2006
    gotcha. I didn't think about that. You'd think that people would check the episode guide before reading these forums, or most of them would know that by now.

SirStack

[94]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 52
    Where does it say that only the rules I post here are those in effect? The VERY FIRST THING on this thread is my pointing you all to read TV.com's own TOS for forum rules. Those are the ones that work for every forum on this site, and everybody should know them backwards and forwards before even posting a single sentence. It's right in there the stuff about not posting spoilers in the titles.

Wentwood

[95]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 38
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/12/2006 10:44pm

KyL416

[96]Aug 12, 2006
    Stop posting BS as fact. ABC has NOT yet confirmed if both slots will be new to ABC Kids episodes, or if they'll have one rerun followed by one new ep like they did during Ninja Storm and DinoThunder.

growlphone

[97]Aug 27, 2006
    are we only going to be able to access most recent episodes from the header on the episode downloads list by clicking the episode, or is this just temporary until the fall season starts? I know we can just click in the last season, and find the episode in there, but for convenience it used to be we could find the last 3 (I think)recent episodes right on the summary page.

growlphone

[98]Aug 27, 2006
    never mind. It's there now. It must come and go every once and a while. But that still brings up a good point. I didn't even know you could click the episode under the downloads list and have that also bring you to the episode. Are there any plans to do away with the most recent episodes list now, or will the downloads be restricted to certain episodes (not necessarily back to back)?

KyL416

[99]Aug 27, 2006
    Take it up with the TV.com staff in the main forums, the editors have no control over this.

RaijinPaladinix

[100]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 52
    Editors don't make the system, they just put information in it.