Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Power Rangers Forum rules, submission guide & FAQ (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

KyL416

[161]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 56
    Only select episodes are posted, and for about a week. If the current episode is posted online, it will be in the notes. Currently there's only three previous episodes of PROO online. One is in the main "power picks" section, for the other two, you gotta select the show title in the "Click to see more clips" drop down box to find them.
    Edited on 07/02/2007 7:34pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

welleg

[162]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 50
    Thanks!

welleg

[163]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 50
    I must be more technologically challenged than I thought because I can't for the life of me find the "power picks" section. Is it on the main Jetix page or the OO page?

KyL416

[164]Jul 2, 2007
    Power Picks is the section you first enter when launching the player.

FlareFox92

[165]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 24
    Everyone knows that most of the monster designs are based off of Megazords from the past. So is it okay if I put that on the episode guide that monsters first appears in. It would be lik this:  (insert monster name) is designed to resemble (insert megazord name). If you need me to tell you where I know this from then please reply to this.

Blade12321

[166]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 3
    billy invents the wrist communications devices in episode 3 high five for the rangers to communicate with each other and the command centre and to teleport to, the one thing that confuses me is that we see them wearing and communicating with the wrist watches in episode 2 food fight, how can they have the communicators in food fight if billy didn't invent them till the episode high five

could of they got the episode mixed, could of food fight been episode 3 and high five been episode 2, i think this for 2 reasons one is because of the communicaters and two is because ernie from the hangout bar in food fight says where are the power rangers when you need them, that when piiggy monster was eating everything in the bar, though in the episode high five near the end ernie starts talking to this girl saiying he heard on the radio about 5 superheros save the park from a zombie guy and they call themselves the power rangers so im guessing that was the first time he new what they were called so he wouldnt of known what they were called in food fight

can you help me understand this

the episode guide and notes doesnt help me

KyL416

[167]Jul 10, 2007
    Blade12321 wrote:

Then you can't read, since it IS explained in the notes.

Blade12321

[168]Jul 10, 2007

KyL416 wrote:
    Blade12321 wrote:
    Then you can't read, since it IS explained in the notes.

this is all it says

Episode 2: Food Fight(1-2)

Because this episode was aired out of production order, the Rangers have their weapons. However, the Rangers don't get their weapons until "Teamwork." So kids in America saw the Rangers use their weapons in this episode, then saw them get their weapons two episodes later!

Right before the Rangers morph, they're holding food in their hands, but immediatly after they morph, the food is not in their hands anymore. Also, when the food appears in the Rangers hands again, the food looks slightly different from the way it appeared in the Youth Center. This has to do with the usage of Sentai footage to show how the Rangers got their Power Weapons back.

KyL416

[169]Jul 10, 2007
    That's the answer right there, there's also an additional explanation in the notes. I guess you can read, you just can't comprehend what you are reading...
    Edited on 07/10/2007 11:16am

TheOne1111

[170]Jul 10, 2007
    So the whole point of these rules is so no one can post on these boards? It seems like ur telling people what to post and not what to post. People should have the freedom to ask questions without some criticizing them. The whole capatalizing proper names is a bit crude don't ya think? This isn't school. If you are tired of reading certain posts then don't read it let someone else answer the questions. I posted a thread a week ago and it got deleted because someone slightly mentioned it in a post a month ago. That wasn't in a thread title but someone slightly mentioned it. And I still didn't get my answer.

RaijinPaladinix

[171]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 52
    TheOne1111 wrote:
    The whole capatalizing proper names is a bit crude don't ya think? This isn't school.

But if a person wanted to have a discussion and be taken seriously, wouldn't it be appropriate to capitalize the names of the characters they're debating about?

SPDShadowRanger

[172]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 72
    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    TheOne1111 wrote:
    The whole capatalizing proper names is a bit crude don't ya think? This isn't school.

But if a person wanted to have a discussion and be taken seriously, wouldn't it be appropriate to capitalize the names of the characters they're debating about?

Not to mention it is proper in general.

SirStack

[173]Jul 10, 2007
    TheOne1111 wrote:
    People should have the freedom to ask questions without some criticizing them.

If we were to stop people from criticizing other people so they could be "free", what about the freedom of those doing the criticizing?

SirStack

[176]Jul 13, 2007
    No one can get berated here, as your getting reported proves. That would count as flaming, which is a violation of rules.

Blade12321

[177]Jul 13, 2007
    i hate some of the rules that tv.com have but i understand why they have it

gundammaster9

[178]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    It happens

Antiyonder

[179]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 39
    TheOne1111 wrote:
    It seems like ur telling people what to post and not what to post. People should have the freedom to ask questions without some criticizing them. The whole capatalizing proper names is a bit crude don't ya think?

Freedom is something that belongs to the responsible individuals.

:
    This isn't school. If you are tired of reading certain posts then don't read it let someone else answer the questions. I posted a thread a week ago and it got deleted because someone slightly mentioned it in a post a month ago. That wasn't in a thread title but someone slightly mentioned it. And I still didn't get my answer.

This isn't Burger King. On here you don't get your way all the time. You think you're better than the rest of us? Make your own forum where anything goes.