Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Power Rangers Forum rules, submission guide & FAQ (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [181]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    There is an age limit to prevent topics like "the red ranger is so awesome, and cool!", and "i love this show so much", etc. etc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KyL416

    KyL416

    [182]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 12/27/04
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 1,127
    Not to mention the fact that CNET DOES have an age limit, meaning anyone under said limit, aka the target audience, are gonna be banned on the spot if they are caught.
    Edited on 07/16/2007 8:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of welleg

    welleg

    [183]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 3,858
    I tried watching Once a Ranger on Jetix, but I'm not getting it to work. Are there system requirements to watch the streaming videos? I have a Mac and I've encountered videos on other websites not working.

    If that's not the case I'm still looking in the wrong spot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [184]Jul 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    Just randomly thought of this, where do they keep the costumes after a season is done filming, because they still have the Black Mighty Morphin Ranger suit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SirStack

    SirStack

    [185]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 1,213
    SPDShadowRanger wrote:
    Just randomly thought of this, where do they keep the costumes after a season is done filming, because they still have the Black Mighty Morphin Ranger suit.


    I'm not entirely certain that's the exact same costume used during the MMPR days. Much like with "Fighting Spirit", it may be a replica, either done in Japan for one of their many convention shows, or one of the ones made by Disney for their various appearances now. But usually, the suits are kept in special warehouses.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [186]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    So does that mean when various villains (like Thrax) are made up of various past villains features, they make a new costume, or they take materials from the old costumes?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KyL416

    KyL416

    [187]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 12/27/04
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 1,127
    It depends. Many times the costumes are new and sized for the stunt man or the actor in the suit. Much of the past ones were sold off in auctions back in 2002 when they were clearing the MMPR Productions warehouse.
    http://www.grnrngr.com/auctions/index.html
    Edited on 07/23/2007 3:49pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPD_red10101

    SPD_red10101

    [188]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 185
    im looking into making a uniform like one like some of the power rangers wear when they are unmorphed eg - timeforce white suits

    wildforce jackets

    ninjastorm ninja suits

    spd suits

    overdrive suits (didnt really like them really)

    now if i made my own design where can i get it done in the uk and how much would it cost
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of flag_girl_83

    flag_girl_83

    [190]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 669
    SPD_red10101 wrote:
    when mr harford and adam were talking, mr harford said he didnt know the technolagy to repair the morphers and the morphin grid but adam said he knows who might, who do you think it will be

    do you think its someone we know if so who

    i have my suspicians its Billy, i know you think this is an impossibility as i heard the acter david yoist had a dissagreement with the crew, i dont know if thats true or not.

    Billy is the only smart person i know that adam knows, weither him or alpha, what do you think or who do you think

    The episode has already aired... Even if you haven't seen it yet, asking for speculations when people already know the answer is kinda pointless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FlareFox92

    FlareFox92

    [191]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 05/04/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 13,370
    How come some notes on trivia are in the form of a question?
    Edited on 07/25/2007 6:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SirStack

    SirStack

    [192]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 1,213
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    How come some notes on trivia are in the form of a question?


    Because they're rhetorical and are representations of questions left unanswered by the show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPD_red10101

    SPD_red10101

    [193]Jul 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 185

    flag_girl_83 wrote:
    SPD_red10101 wrote:
    when mr harford and adam were talking, mr harford said he didnt know the technolagy to repair the morphers and the morphin grid but adam said he knows who might, who do you think it will be do you think its someone we know if so who i have my suspicians its Billy, i know you think this is an impossibility as i heard the acter david yoist had a dissagreement with the crew, i dont know if thats true or not. Billy is the only smart person i know that adam knows, weither him or alpha, what do you think or who do you think
    The episode has already aired... Even if you haven't seen it yet, asking for speculations when people already know the answer is kinda pointless.

    hey give me a break, i was only asking

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaijinPaladinix

    RaijinPaladinix

    [194]Jul 26, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 3,813
    SPD_red10101 wrote:

    flag_girl_83 wrote:
    SPD_red10101 wrote:
    when mr harford and adam were talking, mr harford said he didnt know the technolagy to repair the morphers and the morphin grid but adam said he knows who might, who do you think it will be do you think its someone we know if so who i have my suspicians its Billy, i know you think this is an impossibility as i heard the acter david yoist had a dissagreement with the crew, i dont know if thats true or not. Billy is the only smart person i know that adam knows, weither him or alpha, what do you think or who do you think
    The episode has already aired... Even if you haven't seen it yet, asking for speculations when people already know the answer is kinda pointless.

    hey give me a break, i was only asking



    Um, episode guide?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BTRAV

    BTRAV

    [195]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,200
    I'm inclined to agree with the point SPD Red was making (but all that got me before was my posts deleted) because not everybody reads the guides or the FAQ each time before posting on these forums and since they're always changing it may sometimes be impossible to keep up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KyL416

    KyL416

    [196]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 12/27/04
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 1,127
    If you would bother to look at the first post, you would see that it hasn't changed since March, and the only thing that changes frequently in the second post is the PRG listings.

    If you know the exact episode you're talking about, or the general season/range of episodes, there's NO EXCUSE for not checking the guide quickly before asking a question, especially if you're gonna create yet another pointless speculation post after it clearly says that it aired yesterday or two days ago (in SPD Red's case).
    Edited on 07/27/2007 7:05am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPDShadowRanger

    SPDShadowRanger

    [197]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 9,110
    Does anyone know the real reason why there was no SPD/Mystic Force Team-up? I thought someone said because "they needed all 32 episodes for the plot" but the PROO team-up, even as an anniversary team-up, kept the season plot going.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of welleg

    welleg

    [198]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 3,858

    Probably cost. Brandon, Chris, Matt, Monica, and Alycia are (I believe) all American or Canadian, so it would have been expensive to fly them all in. While costs were encountered for Once a Ranger - only three were in North America (Johnny, Emma, and Matt). Getting Richard from Australia and Sally from another area of New Zealand would be considerably cheaper - or at least I would think so.

    Also, with this being the 15th Anniversary, they were probably willing to spend a bit more money than usual.

    Edited on 07/28/2007 6:31am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SPD_red10101

    SPD_red10101

    [199]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 185
    come to think of it there was no ninjastorm/wildforce teamup either. how come they didnt do that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KyL416

    KyL416

    [200]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/27/04
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 1,127
    The Wild Force cast was a union cast and produced in California, while Ninja Storm was a non-union production in New Zealand.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.