Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Whats the hold up with MegaForce?

ZoneHero

[1]Jul 3, 2013
    • level: 19

It's been over 2 months now since we've seen a new episode, and Nick has been airing those 9 episodes OVER AND OVER again. I know most seasons have a sort of mid-hiatus to work through some stuff, like script, editing, and dealings with the network, but this is almost tiring.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndyDauplaise

[2]Jul 4, 2013
    • level: 3

I know right, it's getting boring seeing the same episodes over and over again. I want to see the episode where Tommy comes back, and to see what happens. They've already announced what next season is going to be called and who there fighting, but no they repeat the same episodes. By the way next season, just like the second season of Samurai, it's going to be called Super Mega Force, and they have to fight space pirates.

ZoneHero

[3]Jul 4, 2013
    I kind ahope they're working on a new Theme song to help stand out from Samurai... they have cool take of it in the climax monster fights...

zeofan37

[4]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 5

I have seen from just looking around online they are working on a lot of new episodes and the new ones will start to air in October . but it seems like they are putting a lot of effort inthe legendary war!!

ZoneHero

[5]Jul 19, 2013
    zeofan37 wrote:

I have seen from just looking around online they are working on a lot of new episodes and the new ones will start to air in October . but it seems like they are putting a lot of effort inthe legendary war!!

OCTOBER!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! Well... lets hope the time was invested in the writing and special effects...

JuanSobalvarr

[6]Jul 28, 2013
    • level: 1

can't wait for the whole team up of the past power rangers

KyL416

[7]Jul 29, 2013
    • level: 56
    Considering that not even Saban knew about a last minute schedule change last fall, any return dates you see circulating online are unofficial. You won't know until Nick, who has no idea how to properly schedule a show that has an ongoing plot, decides to tell us it's going to return.

Also, production had NOTHING to do with this hiatus, the entire season was produced by the time the show premiered in February. What was being produced this year is Super Megaforce for next year.
    Edited on 07/29/2013 9:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.