Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

who's the strongest power ranger and whats the strongest series?

the_jamer

[1]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 10
    who is the strongest ranger i say its tommy and the strongest series ninja storm what do you think
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackout26

[2]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    i say tommy is also the strongest ranger but other than him id choose conner b/c he has so many forms to use to fight and the strongest series is mystic force pr spd b/c of the rangers powers and size of the group.

mannie319

[3]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    The strongest ranger has to be Tommy and the strongest series has got to be Mighty Morphin and Mystic Force.

qrexranger9

[4]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 8
    Do you mean strongest or best? and is that with or without powers? The Titanium powers make Ryan the strongest by my interpretation of the question (of most powerful ranger). DT is the strongest series.

Obelisk20

[5]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 9
    Strongest Ranger is Tommy of course, and Strongest Season is Mystic Force.

TimDrakeRobin

[6]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 26

Strongest Ranger (Character) - Tommy, simply because he got the most exposure

Strongest Ranger (Powers) - either the Gold Ranger (which needs the combined effort of three people to control it), or the Triassic Ranger (the combined powers of 3 Rangers in one plus a battleizer).  Runner ups are Silver, Titanium, and Jason when he had the dragon coin

Strongest Season - Lost Galaxy, great team-up, classic PR humor, heavy drama (consequences for actions, death of characters), and was the first season to have a real beginning and end to it's story.

bchoppie

[7]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 13
    Tommy is by far one of the most famous Power Ranger of all and the best series was the 1st season all the way to the 6th because they were all linked through a single every changing storyline unlike todays Power Ranger 8th and so on. 

doc-trigger

[8]Aug 7, 2006
    I think the strongest Ranger is either Gold or Silver. I think it was mentioned somewhere, or in an episode, that the Silver Ranger was trained to be one of the strongerst rangers in the univers...Or I couldn't be imagining things or thinking about a fanfic.

When it comes to experience, Tommy, hands down. And the strongest season? Not sure, Mystic Force maybe.

4EverGreen

[9]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 43
    Most experienced ranger: Tommy by a long shot! Most Powerful ranger: Jason as the Gold Ranger or Connor as the Triassic Ranger with Battlizer. Strongest series in terms of being completely watchable: PRDT with MMPR season 2 a close second. Enough said true believers!

qrexranger9

[10]Aug 8, 2006

doc-trigger wrote:
    I think the strongest Ranger is either Gold or Silver. I think it was mentioned somewhere, or in an episode, that the Silver Ranger was trained to be one of the strongerst rangers in the univers...Or I couldn't be imagining things or thinking about a fanfic.

Yes but that was way back in space, fairly early on the pr timeline. The claim is probably outdated now. Oh and as for the guy that suggested The gold powers were the strongest because it took the strength of 3 people, Jason is not 3 people and his problems were due to the alien nature of the powers rather then them being too powerful for 1 to handle. 

crackle15

[11]Aug 8, 2006
    The strongest ranger to me would be connerbecause of all the forms and the best series is not a doubt Mystic Force.

crackle15

[12]Aug 8, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/08/2006 9:19pm

doc-trigger

[13]Aug 8, 2006
    qrexranger9 wrote:

doc-trigger wrote:

Yes but that was way back in space, fairly early on the pr timeline. The claim is probably outdated now. Oh and as for the guy that suggested The gold powers were the strongest because it took the strength of 3 people, Jason is not 3 people and his problems were due to the alien nature of the powers rather then them being too powerful for 1 to handle.

Oh right, good point. Well, I'll still hold onto that belief.

vballgeekette

[14]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 5

MMPR: strongest season

Tori and Kira have to be the strongest rangers to put up with all the guys around them JK

Tommy is the strongest, even though the two above were strong.

Edited on 08/11/2006 8:50am

TimDrakeRobin

[15]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 26
    qrexranger9 wrote:
    Oh and as for the guy that suggested The gold powers were the strongest because it took the strength of 3 people, Jason is not 3 people and his problems were due to the alien nature of the powers rather then them being too powerful for 1 to handle. 
    Yeah, I know.  And in no way did I mean that as a slam on Jason.  If anything, it's a credit to him that he could sustain the power for as long as he did.

akenaten

[16]Aug 12, 2006
    I think in terms of power no on comes even close to Connor in Triassic mode. But for character it would be Tommy.

qrexranger9

[17]Aug 13, 2006
    Yes Tommy is the strongest character. Good point about Connor in triassic mode being physicaly the strongest but I'm sure Ryan's powers make him the strongest fighter. No one has ever wiped the floor like him.

charmedblu06

[18]Aug 13, 2006
    strongest Jason and Tommy and strongest series mmpr, tf and mf.

kiko_kamia

[19]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 5

i say that (like the majority) ... tommy is the strongest. he hasn't just had the most exposure, but he was also able to fight himself three times and win, and was able to lead the dinothunder team.

as far as the strongest team ... i say ninja storm and spd. because they had to get over a LOT of teamwork problems, and they still kicked butt. besides ... they also had some of the cutest guys and funniest episodes (as far as i'm concerned).

emadaps

[20]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 4

i think Tommy is the best, strongest and most qualified ranger of all time. he is with no doubts the best ranger and the strongest series is Dino thunder, it's an awesome series.