Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

who's the strongest power ranger and whats the strongest series?

EvilAznGamer

[21]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    tommy as the green ranger is the strongest. if i remember correctly, in green with evil part 2, he beat down 4 rangers so bad, they had to use the megazord against him just to win.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qrexranger9

[22]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    There are plenty of disadvantages of using a Megazord though. And besides most evil rangers/ranger-like characters do that, Ryan also wiped the floor with Diabolico's monsters once he turned good. Tommy was just like the rest of them once he turned good, same goes with Trent as well. 

Coodookie2k6

[23]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 2

One of the strongest rangers is shadow ranger (doggy cruger from SPD)

As for best series, the first six seasons ruled (as all the stories were linked and characters came and went)

Although Kendrix's death in lost galaxy remains one of my favorite episodes EVER!!

Also loved the whole revenge theme throughout Time Force

Historygrad2005

[24]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    While Tommy may be the strongest ranger and character here is someone else I want to put out there and that is Daggeron not because of his power but because he was able to defeat a general who was very powerful and a former ranger in a non-ranger form.

Blaziken666

[25]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 4
    Man only one person said tommy as the green ranger and i agree as in the episode when he first appears rita says i call on the power of all six power coins so that makes him one of the strongest and the strongest series has to be Mighty morphin.

r24c12

[26]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 10
    jdr and every season with JDR and PRNS

SirStack

[27]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 52
    r24c12 wrote:
    jdr and every season with JDR

Jerry Davis Rogers? Seriously, there's no season with any "JDR".

Digimodifed

[28]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 5

The Gold Ranger was the strongest ranger because of his power (and ability to make the rangers grow and his catchy theme song)

strongest series I don't know maybe PR In Space this was more tougher than i thought

were121

[29]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    Omega Ranger had the most advanced technology. I'm sure if that makes him strongest

Strongest team may be mystic force or ninja storm

qrexranger9

[30]Aug 18, 2006

were121 wrote:
    Omega Ranger had the most advanced technology. I'm sure if that makes him strongest Strongest team may be mystic force or ninja storm

Since when was the mid 21st century more advanced than 3000? Time Force would be the strongest by that logic which would make the Quantum ranger the strongest, actually that's not that unrealistic. Don't let Eric's attitude put you off, he's actually a very good ranger not only with his powers (with the greatest zord but I would say that) but also he's a fighter and commander with the Silver guardians so knows a thing or two about fighting for defense, indeed he even had to fight bitterly to protect the quantum controller before he could use it which proves his personal ability. And no one can deny he's focused on on the job even if he seems a little cold while doing it. And he doesn't need a team to back him up. Actually I've been reliving Time Force recently and I'd forgotten how good it was. One of the very few seasons with a proper storyline. Ransik became one of the few villains with an excelent reason for his activities and a proper story behind him. It was not just a straight forward battle between rangers and villains either. Wes had the problems with his dad.Mr Collins also tried to get in on the rangers act first with the raimei and then the guardians. Eric had a personal rivalry with Wes and with the other rangers and rather then just join the rangers he prefered to do it his own way for Mr Collins with his own style, trying to outdo the rangers, and there's Frax's plotting against Ransik before breaking away. Things get a lot more interesting generally when a traditionally 2-party conflict has a third party with their own interests even if their in theory more on the side of one side. Time Force became 4-way in the end each party with their own proper reasons for doing what they did and their own background stories to tell.   

Edited on 08/18/2006 7:17am

Prowler86Kid

[31]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 14

I know everybody will say Tommy, and I agree, but I ould also say Cole, Taylor, and Kendrix.

Tommy- He has been the most effective out of the whole power ranger series. He was red, white, green, and black. Maybe even somemore colors I can't remeber! He is like the ultimate power, because he has practically had every power.

Cole- Cole always beleived violence was not the answer and if it came down to it, he would fight. He fights with honor and defends his friends even if he doesn't have that much power. Cole is a great leader and free spirited, and it doesn't hurt that he grew up in the wild.

Taylor- Taylor would have to be one of the toughest girl rangers. She doesn't do much talk but always walks. When she fights, she will do anything to win and she does have a heart somewhere if she fell for Eric.

Kendrix- Her character got killed off trying to save the world and her friends I think. She was the only character in the history of the power rangers to die. That shows a lot of bravery, character, and strength. She risked her life for others and that was an ultimate price to pay. She should be one of the stongest.

Prowler86Kid

[32]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 14
    Oh, and its hard to choose the stongest series, I guess Ninja Storm.

SirZeored

[33]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 17

ok Tommy is the strongest no doubt but! Space was the strongest i mean it summed up seasons 1-6, it was the start of a chain of battlizers, with out this season the phyco ranger would never had come into place, and we would never have gottin rid of Justin!

Dino Thunder and Mystic Force ar next!

SirZeored

[34]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 17

EvilAznGamer wrote:
    tommy as the green ranger is the strongest. if i remember correctly, in green with evil part 2, he beat down 4 rangers so bad, they had to use the megazord against him just to win.

yea so much for never escilateing a battle.

blachgallagher

[35]Jun 27, 2010
    • level: 1
    tommy was two red rangers, white, green, and black. he was very skilled as all of them. space was the strongest because they started the battilizer, they had FOUR megazords, astro megazord, delta megazord, mega v, and mega winger. they also withstood an attack from a HUGE amount of villains. andros even had to build up the will to destroy zordon to save the universe, even though he had been searching for him since episode one, and the fact zordon had such a great legacy, and he didnt want to end it. and the first silver colored ranger.

ChipsTheButler

[36]Dec 22, 2010
    • level: 9
    Umm... why no love for Connor? He had the powers of his gem, plus super dino mode, plus triassic mode, and a battlizer on top of that! Seriously, this powerup hungry bloke is the most powerful.

andrewjoemon

[37]Jan 31, 2012
    Why not Green Samurai Ranger In Ninja Storm. He is my favourate.

andrewjoemon

[38]Jan 31, 2012

I say that it is Jason Chan i.e, The Green Samurai Ranger. Chck out his powers. So do u agree. He is my favourate. Storngest Season is Ninja Storm. Yo!!. Already my favourate colour is green.

andrewjoemon

[39]Jan 31, 2012
    andrewjoemon wrote:

I say that it is Jason Chan i.e, The Green Samurai Ranger. Chck out his powers. So do u agree. He is my favourate. Storngest Season is Ninja Storm. Yo!!. Already my favourate colour is green.

He has super samurai mode. Cyclone Morpher. And also Zord. Wow!! Istnt It!!.

Amazon_Hollow

[40]Feb 9, 2012

Universe 1:-(Mighty Morphin - In Space)

- Strongest Ranger: Tommy Oliver, Jason, Katherine, Kimberly, Tray, Adam, TJ, Andros and Zhane

- Strongest Season: Power Rangers: In Space

Universe 2:-(Loist Galaxy - Wild Force)

- Strongest Ranger: Karone, Was, Leo, Jen, Mike, Maya, Eric, Ryan, Dana, Carter, Cole and Merrick

- Strongest Season: Power Rangers: Time Force

Universe 3:-(Ninja Storm - RPM)

- Strongest Ranger: RJ, Conner, Tommy, Cam, Kria, Casey, Tori, Nick, Mack, Madison, Shadow Ranger, Lily, Scott and Summer

- Strongest Season: Power Rangers: Dino Thunder

Universe 4:-(Samurai)

- Strongest Ranger: Jayden, Antonio and Emily

- Strongest Season: Power Rangers: Super Samurai