Power Rangers Forums

Saturday 12:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Your Favorite Power Rangers Team-Up Episodes

perualonso1

[1]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 18

Love team-up episodes of Power Rangers? Make a list here.

To The Tenth Power - (Lost Galaxy/in Space)
    Trakeena's Revenge - (Lightspeed Rescue/Lost Galaxy)
    Forever Red - (Mighty Morphin/Zeo/Turbo/in Space/Lost Galaxy/Lightspeed Rescue/Time Force/Wild Force)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JBTHREAT

[3]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 1

My favorite team up episodes, I have seven. I hope to spur some form of debate:

1. Forever Red (PRWF)-All Red Rangers from MMPR to PRWF hook up for this episode about stoping the Machine Empire from bring back Serpenterra, Lord Zedds personal zord. Great episode and props for letting Catherine Sullivan and Walter Jones voicing the bad guys and a special apperance by Bulk and Skull make this my all-time favorite hook-up.

2. Reinforcements from the Future (PRWF)-Time Force and Wild Force hooking up to stop mut-orgs. Plus it give a chance to see one of the gr8st romance in PR history continue its story (Wes & Jen) and a new romance blossum (Eric & Taylor). It also gives a Ransik a chance to redeem himself and cure him at the same time. A gr8 2-parter.

3. Once A Ranger (PROO)-When the Operation Overdrive rangers get defeated, bring in Adam (Black MMPR), Tori (Blue PRNS), Kira (Yellow PRDT), Bridge (promoted to Red PRSPD), and Xander (Green PRMF) in their place to take over. But with help from and old friend (Alpha 5) and the OP-OD determination of regaining their powers, this proves to be one of the gr8 two parters.

4. To the Tenth Power/The Power of Pink/Protect the Quazar Saber (PRLG)-The Space rangers make their comeback sort to speak in helping out the Galatic Rangers deal with the PsycoRangersand end up staying for a while. But when the Pink Psyco Ranger tries to destroy Pink Space Ranger Cassie, Galatic Ranger Kendrix makes the ultimate sacrifice and saves Cassie but ends destroyed. This was the 'last' apperance for Kendrix until 'Journey's End'. But in the third part of the trillogy, Andros sister Karone dressed up like her former evil self 'Astronima' to get the saber and transformed into the Pink Galatic Ranger. She not only redeemed herself, but has helped her new friends into continuing their quest to a new planet. Great 3-story arc.

5.Thunder Storm (PRDT)-Lothor was released from the abyss after being sent their by the Wind Ninja Storm Rangers. After his release, he kidnapped Sensei Watanabe, and disguised as him tricks Shane, Dustin and Tori into evil Rangers. After this occurance Blake, Hunter and Cam enter the abyss to retrive their Ninja powers and save the Dino Thunder Rangers. The Ninja Storm Rangers hooked up with the Dino Thunder Ranger for one more battle to destroy the newly, but temporary alliance, with Lothor and Mesagog. Two side notes, (1) Lothor hasn't time to let this loss sink in, as Mesogog challenges him to a duel. The fight rages in his lab, leading to Mesogog reverting Lothor into his basic genetic material, kept harmlessly preserved forever in one of his chemical jars. (2) Marah & Cassidy see each other in passing, finding the other stunning, but themselves prettier. Even thought they're the same person playing two differnt characters, it's a gr8 a-ha moment

6. Trakeena Returns (PRLR)-With the help of the Galatic Rangers, the Lightspeed Rescue rangers help a young girl proved that her mom was kidnapped, along with other people by Trakeena. She's stealing their life energy to mutate into her horrible configeration seen on the PRLG finalie. Another two parter.

7. Time For Lightspeed (PRTF)-Vypra returns from the dead and forms an alliance with with Ransik to get an stone to release a super demon. With help from Carter (Red PRLR), he calls on the other Lightspeed Rangers to help the Time Force Rangers to stop Vypra and her newly formed super demon. A gr8 moment at the end of the episode is where Time Force and Lightspeed traded jackets to remember each other.

There's my list. I want your opinions, tell me what you think.

koda20

[4]Mar 1, 2010
    • level: 15

3. Once A Ranger (PROO)-When the Operation Overdrive rangers get defeated, bring in Adam (Black MMPR), Tori (Blue PRNS), Kira (Yellow PRDT), Bridge (promoted to Red PRSPD), and Xander (Green PRMF) in their place to take over. But with help from and old friend (Alpha 5) and the OP-OD determination of regaining their powers, this proves to be one of the gr8 two parters.

It was Alpha 6 not Alpha 5!

4. To the Tenth Power/The Power of Pink/Protect the Quazar Saber (PRLG)-The Space rangers make their comeback sort to speak in helping out the Galatic Rangers deal with the PsycoRangersand end up staying for a while. But when the Pink Psyco Ranger tries to destroy Pink Space Ranger Cassie, Galatic Ranger Kendrix makes the ultimate sacrifice and saves Cassie but ends destroyed. This was the 'last' apperance for Kendrix until 'Journey's End'. But in the third part of the trillogy, Andros sister Karone dressed up like her former evil self 'Astronima' to get the saber and transformed into the Pink Galatic Ranger. She not only redeemed herself, but has helped her new friends into continuing their quest to a new planet. Great 3-story arc.

6. Trakeena Returns (PRLR)-With the help of the Galatic Rangers, the Lightspeed Rescue rangers help a young girl proved that her mom was kidnapped, along with other people by Trakeena. She's stealing their life energy to mutate into her horrible configeration seen on the PRLG finalie. Another two parter.

It's Galaxy Power Rangers not Galatic Rangers!

Antiyonder

[5]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 39
    I enjoy Forever Red as unlike most team ups, we see a good number of characters who literally haven't been around since more than 100 episodes ago, as well as featuring Jason and Tommy working together again. The Red Ranger bragging at the end is the perfect way to end the episode.

I enjoy Thunder Storm, Reinforcements From The Future and To The Tenth Power/The Power Of Pink for the reasons list. Also because they feel a little more special. With say Time For Lightspeed and Trakeena's Revenge, the previous team don't get much spotlight. With the current team, we have several more episodes with them, so the previous team should have more screentime than they did.

Thunder Storm for instance in the first half actually felt more like PRNS even with the presense of the Dino Thunder Cast. Reinforcements From The Future felt more like Time Force more than Wild Force.

Mythdon

[6]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 7

Mine would be:
    - Forever Red
    - Thunder Storm

Pablo_808

[7]Jun 13, 2010
    • level: 14

"Forever Red" easily tops my list above all. Seeing Tommy AND Jason together again was just so nostalgic. It was also cool to see Andros back for one more episode too among others. My second would be "Once A Ranger". Seeing Adam was a shocker since he hasn't been around for f'n ever and it's always good to see Kira and the newly-promoted Bridge too.

Enthropii

[8]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 23
    #1- Thunderstorm: Good use of characters, really cool villain team-up, awesome to see so many ex-evil rangers in one team.

#2- Once a Ranger: The end was a fair bit retarded with the stupid sword thing and all that. But not having liked PROO at all, I guess others may refute that point. Nevertheless, the chosen team was cool and Kira's conversation with Adam a very nice nod to continuity and growth. I also like how Adam proved that the old school as kicking kicks new school's ass. If this had Tommy and/or Jason without that stupid ending, it would be my favourite.

#3- Forever Red: I don't like Wild Force. And I like that red ranger even less than I like Rocky who was barely a fulfillment to the red ranger position (though to his defense, Tommy was the leader). However, that n00b stealing the show by single handedly taking down a f*cking zord - Lord Zedd's no less - was just idiotic. Also, the morphing sequence was lame. I might have found it cool 7 years ago, I don't remember, but after Once A Ranger, it wasn't epic enough.