Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon FAQ

SailorB

[1]May 13, 2007
    • level: 16
    I got the idea to do this from Jouai on the other two SM forums(SM & PSSM). So any questions concerning the show can be answered here by either me or other users who have the answers. And don't be afraid to ask. Just make sure it's concerning the show. I don't want any questions concerning anything else in here(I'll be watching).  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rapturerogue

[2]May 19, 2007
    • level: 45
    Was there ever an official DVD release for this show? I see people selling it at conventions claiming that it's "real", but I want to make sure before I buy it and find out that there is an official release somewhere that won't kill my DVD player! (I've been burned by fake DVDs before...my poor DVD player...it was so young! )

SailorB

[3]May 21, 2007
    • level: 16

rapturerogue wrote:
    Was there ever an official DVD release for this show? I see people selling it at conventions claiming that it's "real", but I want to make sure before I buy it and find out that there is an official release somewhere that won't kill my DVD player! (I've been burned by fake DVDs before...my poor DVD player...it was so young! )

The only release of it that I now of was in Japan. Somewhere else in this forum it was asked if the DVD was released in the US and if I'm correct it hasn't been. Well I don't know if you'll have any luck over the internet, but if anyone knows a good place to find it then help us out over here, please.   

AchillesUchiha

[5]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 3
    Why was every episode the same as the other with about 5 of them actually dealing with the plot?