Pretty Little Liars

A Hot Piece of A

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 2012 on ABC Family

• I'm honestly starting to think it's Mona and Noel.

The girls ask Caleb to crack the phone. The owner has deleted the information from their computer but it still has some on it and that's what Caleb tries to unlock. His first success was a picture of the dolls that were sent to them earlier with orders to be done in exchange for Dr. Sullivan's life. Hanna is throwing Caleb a surprise birthday party. Emily discovers a conversation with the crisis hotline that could very well be A's at her new community service task. Later on, Spencer and Emily discover it was Lucas, and there's something he needs to get done which is making him feel extremely guilty. At the party, Hanna is taken to the lake by Lucas who then starts to act really creepy which gets Hanna to knock him off the boat, and flee to safety. Then out of nowhere a wet Noel and Mona come out of nowhere claiming they went out for a dip. I say "claiming" because they seem to be in an awful lot of places where the girls are faced with troubles. Also in this episode, Aria and Ezra's relationship keeps going downhill as Byron forbids both of them to see each other, and Jenna goes for her eye operation after she breaks up with Garret, who is extremely upset and frustrated.

Okay, I'm getting tired of this. Yes, it was entertaining. Yes, It was suspenseful, but you can't just keep making new people suspects and put the girls in danger when we know they're not going to die, and expect us to be okay with how slowly the storyline is moving!