A Pretty Little Liars Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC Family
First of all, this is such a great show! It's so entertaining! <3 The friendships are at the heart of it all and they are special. To see how the relationships have grown over the years is something. Also the humor and one liners are so good and so funny! Quotes from the show are smart and witty and not just funny though. And also the mystery of the show, which is at it's center is really strong too. You NEVER know what's going to happen next on PLL, especially where A is concerned! As far as the summer finale (season 4) I didn't see it coming! It was great! There were so many shocks and surprises! And please don't read any further if you have not seen the finale or aren't up to this point in PLL yet! *Spoilers* (I will be talking spoilers after the break in this text!)

As far as the finale goes, I did not think that Ezra was A! It crossed my mind once because Ian the actor who plays him, joked that he was A, but I quickly dismissed it as rediculous! How could someone so sweet be A?! Yet there he was in the big reveal at the end of the episode. Now whether or not he really is A remains to be seen, literally, but it was a good twist or shock, whether it was real or not real! But in a lot of ways it actually makes sense, because no one would suspect Ezra and he through Aria and surveillance would know a lot about the girls. Also Ezra's a guy so he could be "board shorts" as well. And if he dated Aria and Alison, that would prove he had questionable characcter. (Dating only one of them would do that.) So these are my thoughts on the final episode and Ezra and the show in general! It was a great finale! I can't wait for the Halloween episode! All I can say to end this is, Pretty Little Liars is a great show, period! <3
Follow this Show
Members