A Pretty Little Liars Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on Freeform
  1. poll
Comments (16)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
alyson. what happened to her during the time they thought she was dead
Flag
you should never give any of the main characters a spin-off because you don't know the outcome. Like now Caleb is in Ravenswood and in the last episode he told Miranda that he felt right being here with her and that made me feel bad for Hanna because she doesn't know what's going on and I never want them to break up again. They truly love each other and now its like testing their relationship (again) They shouldve gave Lucas a spin-off even though no one will probably watch it. They couldve gave Shauna one for all I care.
Flag
I would watch a spin off of Ezra, because you can then maybe understand why he has done all the things he has done to terrorize the Girls. Maybe we could understand his logic?
Flag
I would love to watch a Spencer show, but we can't really spin off any of the girls until PLL is actually done.
Flag
Spencer or Mona...love Mona...she is so cool...
But Caled in Ravenswood...is not going to work...it is a feeling...!!
Flag
I think Caleb's a good choice. Though my personal favourite would probably be Jenna, followed by Mona.
Flag
Mike, so that we'd actually get to see him!
Flag
as much as i love caleb on PLL i think he was the right choice for a spin off. hes got that "it" factor to carry a show. the 4 main girls all have to stay on PLL and all the other secondary characters don't have the oomph to carry a show
Flag
Allison..!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members