A Pretty Little Liars Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on Freeform
Discussion
Nov 27, 2013
Ezra is A Fakeout?
My theory is that Ezra is not A. I think that he definitely is a lot more in on it then he let on; I think he went to college with the real A (Wren? Wilden?) and has been trying to protect them from behind the scenes from the start. Firstly he wasn't wearing the classic hoodie - he was wearing a cap and jacket. Secondly, when he went in, he looked shocked, then pissed. The lair also contains all suits - Ezra almost never wears suits - Wren does. He has been actively asking the girls if they are still being harassed. (The only adult to do so!) Also, it wouldn't be the first time there was a fakeout with the partner of one of the liars looking guilty then actually protecting them.
Also the fact that there is still at least another season to go, would they really reveal ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Pretty Little Liars

Join in on the Pretty Little Liars general show discussion.

Discussion
Sep 30, 2013
About PLL in General and the Summer Finale
First of all, this is such a great show! It's so entertaining! <3 The friendships are at the heart of it all and they are special. To see how the relationships have grown over the years is something. Also the humor and one liners are so good and so funny! Quotes from the show are smart and witty and not just funny though. And also the mystery of the show, which is at it's center is really strong too. You NEVER know what's going to happen next on PLL, especially where A is concerned! As far as the summer finale (season 4) I didn't see it coming! It was great! There were so many shocks and surprises! And please don't read any further if you have not seen the finale or aren't up to this point in PLL yet! *Spoilers* (I will be talking ...Read more
staff
staff
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 7
The DArkest Knight
Aired
Episode 9 Season 7
The Wrath Of Kahn
Aired
Episode 8 Season 7
Exes and OMGs
Aired
Episode 7 Season 7
Original G'A'ngsters
Aired
Episode 6 Season 7
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Aired
Spencer Hastings
Hanna Marin
Ella Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Ezra Fitz

It would seem what problems can have teenage girls from small town Rosewood? Difficulty in choosing a dress and setbacks on the love front. The main heroes of the series dream about such problems. Instead, they are threatened and blackmailed by maniac who kidnapped and killed their leader, Allison. A year after her disappearance, the mysterious intruder A is going to ruin the lives of four friends: Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna. Girls are in real danger. They have to find out what happened to Allison, and if they're lucky - to avoid her tragic fate.

moreless