A Pretty Little Liars Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC Family
case closed
Aug 13, 2015
Pretty Little Liars Season 6A Finale Review: The Lying and Crying Game

Pretty Little Liars S06E10: "Game Over, Charles"

Let it be known that I am a human who can admit when he is wrong.

On YouTube and in the TV.com podcast, I've repeatedly claimed that this season finale will not contain the all the answers for which the audience clamors. Despite Marlene King claiming that #ItsNoLie and that we'll know who Charles, A, Black Widow and all the supporting cast for their doings are by the end of this episode, I remained highly skeptical. It wasn't in a cynical way, just as a good consumer. I didn't want to set myself up for disaster. And looking at past trends (EzrA, the "Mona is Dead" media relationship), it made sense to try to read between the lines. As is often the case with how this show projects itself, both diegetically and post-episode, examining what it's careful ...

Read more
Aug 12, 2015
**** IS A!
Ok guys, so besides Holy Crap, what is everyone thinking/feeling after that final episode??

(I'm still processing myself)
for your earholes
Aug 07, 2015
Totally Tubular August 6, 2015: Playing House, Pretty Little Liars, Hannibal, and More (PODCAST)
Cory is joined by Noel and Nick for a rousing chat about the week in TV.
Jun 11, 2015
PLL- For the better or worse?
Okay. I just watched episode 2 of season 6 of PLL. The first thing I noticed was the similarity between Aria and Hanna's hairstyles.

As a show, Pretty Little Liars has definitely almost hit rock bottom for me. I don't want to wtach it, but I want to know what happens. Screw you. Honestly I wish Hanna/Ashley Benson would just stop. The "good" acting for majority of the characters on the show started to sink at the beginning of season 5. To me, the only "good" actors left are Troian and Sasha. I couldn't care less ...
Read more
run, lorenzo! run!
Jun 10, 2015
Pretty Little Liars "Songs of Innocence" Review: Mamas, Don't Let Your Girls Grow Up to Be Liars
The fallout from bad times turned into a solid hour of character development.
Hang in there, baby
Jun 03, 2015
Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Review: Good Luck, Chuck
Hold on everybody, we'll get through this together.
dates to remember
Apr 15, 2015
ABC Family Sets Summer Premiere Dates for Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Melissa & Joey, and More
ABC Family has your "What I Did This Summer" essay ready to go.
Mar 25, 2015
Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Finale Review: Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
My first response to "Welcome to the Dollhouse": Are you kidding me? But I have to hand it to Pretty Little Liars for taking some risks and straying from its formula.
Drink your sauce
Mar 18, 2015
Pretty Little Liars "I'm a Good Girl, I Am" Review: The Verdict Is In
All that set-up has finally started to pay off... kind of.
chung chung
Mar 11, 2015
Pretty Little Liars "The Melody Lingers On" Review: Court of A's Pinion
This episode did a nice job of keeping the momentum going as we head into the final two episodes of the season.
Follow this Show
Episode 10 Season 6
Game Over, Charles
Episode 9 Season 6
Last Dance
Episode 8 Season 6
Episode 7 Season 6
O Brother, Where Art Thou
Episode 6 Season 6
No Stone Unturned
Spencer Hastings
Hanna Marin
Ella Montgomery
Aria Montgomery
Ezra Fitz

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret. Gossip thrives amid the Mercedes-Benz, mega mansions, and perfectly manicured hedges in the exclusive town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. Everyone has something to hide. Based off the book series of the same name, the series follows four estranged best friends Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily who are reunited after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous "A" who knows all their secrets.