Pretty Little Liars

Father Knows Best

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 2012 on ABC Family

• Made me anxcious.

It's the annual father/daughter dance at school and the girls are getting ready. Aria goes with her father, and ditches him after telling him she's not a girl anymore. Emily's father tells her he's being moved to Afghanistan, after helping her look for Maya, who gives Emily a missed call. Hanna is having problems with her mother regarding the detective. When Ashley asks for her phone, Hanna throws it in the water. The girls, well mostly Aria, with the help of Mona, come up with an allibiy for Hanna. Ashley dosen't buy it though and discusses it with Ella. Spencer's father reveals his secret and why he spent money on Allison. This makes things alot clearer for Spencer, but made Mellissa look even guiltier.

Well it got off to a really underwhelming start. The way the last episode ended, I was expecting this one to kick off with a bang, but it didn't. Also I'm starting to get really frustrated. Three more episodes to go so I'm not complaining but still, even Despeherate Housewives dosen't drag it's mysterious out this long. Also, something that dosen't make any sense for me is, Spencer's dad payed the investigator who spied on Allison the exact same amount Allison wanted when she tried to bribe him? Dosen't make any sense at all.
  • Review Of PLL 22

I am Literally Obsessed With Pretty Little Liars! But This Episode Was A Bit Boring Compared To Previous Ones But It Had A Little Surprise At The End And Reveals Some Important Details About Spencer And Her Family........