Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FreeformIn Season

Another "A" forum

Who do you think "A' is?

RaizenYusuke

[21]Aug 29, 2011
    • level: 28
    I've started thinking A might be Maya. She moved into Ali'a house the same tome the girls started getting textmessages. Maybe she found Alison's journal or something. What if she lived in Rosewood before and the girls simply don't remember her because she such a wall flower or she is just connected to Alison or A in some way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MacAttac

[22]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 9

I listed the reasons why Maya couldn't beA in the summer finale discussion thread. It is impossible

Edited on 08/31/2011 9:11am

RaizenYusuke

[23]Aug 31, 2011
    MacAttac wrote:

I listed the reasons why Maya couldn't beA in the summer finale discussion thread. It is impossible

What if there is more than one though like was suggested?

lysebet

[24]Sep 2, 2011

I'mre-watchingthe first season and it just occurred to me while watching episode 9. Emily was alone at the library, when someone started throwing books at her. Her bag and the letter to Alison disappeared. Then the police officer suddenly showed up with her stuff. Also, he has been on the girls' back since the beginning. Now that he is back, we might get to know why and we might get to know if he is A or part of the A group! I even think he was part of tricking the girls in season 2's finale. He does definitely look guilty to me, I do think he has his motives for choosing the as a target.

So, I just brought up a new A theory/suspect! Who agrees and who does not?

But I do not eliminate the other suspects though, until someone has been proven to be A. I believe that it could be either Alison or Mona. If you think about it, Mona does has her motives as well. Alison doesn't, but she's also supposedly dead. But I don't know why I feel that she could be A...

Can't wait for the Halloween episode! I think we will get some more answers from it as well questions. Alison has some pretty huge secrets from what I think and I can't wait to find out what they are!

Phunner1416

[25]Sep 2, 2011
    • level: 11
    it can't be Alison, "A" was getting treatment from doctor Sullivan, talked with Ella, and the owner of a jewelry store, that is pretty much impossible if your playing dead.

lysebet

[26]Sep 3, 2011

OK, so maybe the Alison theory is a bit hard to prove, but what about the police officer? Or Mona?

Phunner1416

[27]Sep 3, 2011
    It's not that it's hard to prove, but that it's easy to disprove.

RaizenYusuke

[28]Sep 4, 2011
    Until we know A is a single person or a group I think it is harder to say a person cannot be A. For example how do we know the person we see at the end of every episode is the same person? How do we know the A that is Dr. Sullivan knows is the same A who met that jeweler?

Phunner1416

[29]Sep 8, 2011
    trust me, at least in those two instances, it was the same person, knowing that "A" was with Dr. Sullivan, the waitress came and commented on their eye's, same as the jeweler did.

MacAttac

[30]Dec 29, 2011
    Add Paige to this list.

She is psycho just like A.

infinite_crisis

[31]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 1

I am just watching episode 11 of the 2nd season and I paused at the scene which shows the Dr. holding 'A' s file. Under the blue post it i think it says "date of birth 08/94" . If that is correct then A is not an adult or Mike. It's someone that has the same age as the girls. What do you think? I'll go watch the rest of the episodes to see if this is cleared up.

Phunner1416

[32]Jan 22, 2012
    Yeah, when I watched it said that too, and I. Marlene King made a mistake in a recent interview and referred to "A" as a she... narrowing it down!

doctorwho747

[33]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 5

OK PEOPLE I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS! i DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS FROM THE BOOKS OR THE SHOW. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY THEORIES IF YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE. PLEASE RESPECT THIS, THANK YOU

Ok the Halloween episode told us without telling us that A is a group with one leader who could be caled "The Alpha" as in the one who started all of this. I mean we all know by now that no one person could do all this. Ok the Halloween episode clues: 1. The creepy costume that A was wearing seen by Allison in the costume shop, did anyone else get the feeling that she just didn't call the person a freak because they scared, but she knew who it was? 2. At the end when the four return to the party during the part when that dude told Allison it wasn't him in the house with all of them, and she seemed actually scared a little. Also in the background you can clearly see two different people wearing the A costume standing in two different places. And of course 3. The very opening scene when Allison is telling the story to the kid about the twins and one got locked up. Well I don't think it was just a made up story, I think Allison was talking about herself and her twin who got locked up, maybe that's what happened, or maybe it was altered by Allison. If you look at the show about 5-6 min in, right after the scene when the girls look at the creepy old house. Right after that it cuts away to this car parked in front of Allison's house that said Radley Sanitarium. I think that the A leader is Allison't twin, who else would know these things and be able to recruit others to be the A's with the twin being the Alpha. Now I read that this year's season finale and I quote "A will be unmasked" most likely a A-lackey, yes I wrote that on purpose. I doubt it will be the Alpha and even if it is they didn't say the girls would find out, they could mean that we the audience will. So most likely it will be an A-Lackey. Now I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS! It really pisses me off that there are so many people out there throwing out HUGE spoilers like we would want to effing know. I remember when I had only watched the first few eps of season 1, I went on to youtube to watch a trailer for the show to hear people's opinions about it. Low and behold just a small scroll down someone wrote: " this happened in the books" and " this happens at the end of the season". I almost decided to stop watching.

MacAttac

[34]Jan 24, 2012
    Here are my top suspects on the lackeys:

Lucas
    Melissa
    Mona
    Paige

-S

[35]Jan 26, 2012
    We also know that HAS been a student at Rosewood High (from earlier this year when media got to ask "A" questions about herself (?) ), so...

Melissa would be so perfect as "A", but she wasn't born in '94....

Maya? She could've got all that information about everyone by finding things in Allison's house (like Mona in the books), but what would her motive be? She was never "tortured" by Allison and she didn't even live in Rosewood the year before at Halloween.

Allison/Allison's twin... Allison would be recognized everywhere and if she had a twin that went to school in Rosewood, people would know.

Paige? She's athletic, as A has to be, and she's definately got that anger, psycotic thing down. Ella would probably not know her at the dance. We don't know if she knew Ian (he recognized A before he was thrown off the bell tower). Question, though... Does she still go to Rosewood High?

infinite_crisis

[36]Feb 3, 2012

After watching some episodes again, I came to the conclusion that A is either Wren or Noel or both of them. Actually it seems the latter is more likely. I think there is some unseen history between Wren and Alison and maybe Noel that we have not seen yet. The perfect twist would be for A to be Ezra,but I am sticking with those two. I also watched the first episode again in which they show us Wren giving a massage to Spencer,and later on A gave a massage to Emily.

AllieAllie

[37]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 22

I thin they've already said in some interviews that A is not the same person that it is in the books. So that narrows down the choices a bit

gleek9

[38]Feb 8, 2012
    i think A IS JENNA i agree it cant be ian or mellissa and in the books its mona but i dnyt fink in the series it is. it could be the polic officer garret but im pretty sure him and jenna are respnsible for alis death.
    im dieing to know who A is the suspense is killing me LOL

Phunner1416

[39]Feb 19, 2012
    Okay, Can't be Mellisa, Ian, Mona, Ella, Byron, any of the other parents, Jason, Garret, Mike, Alison, Courtney, Dr. Sullivan, Jenna, Caleb, Wilden, Ezra, Holden, Jackie, Lucas, Toby, or any of the Liars
    That leaves; Alex, Ben, Kate, Maya, Sean, Samara, Paige, Noel
    Alex- He's been away for like ever so probably not
    Ben- Same
    Kate- Seems pretty likely lately, but if she were "A" she probably wouldn't have made a mistake when it came to the photoshopped pic... unless she wanted to mess up. And she had a past with Melissa, she could have easily had a past with Ali.
    Maya- Every episode lately she's been getting more and more likely
    Sean-Same as Alex and Ben
    Samara- Probably wouldn't have broken up her and Emily
    Paige- probably not, If I were "A" I'd try to be as nice to the girls as possible so that they don't suspect me, trying to drown Emily isn't so nice
    Noel- TOO OBVIOUS AND SAME AS PAIGE

If you want to know why it can't be the other people, ask me

LeytonTLA

[40]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 16
    Phunner1416 wrote:
    Okay, Can't be Mellisa, Ian, Mona, Ella, Byron, any of the other parents, Jason, Garret, Mike, Alison, Courtney, Dr. Sullivan, Jenna, Caleb, Wilden, Ezra, Holden, Jackie, Lucas, Toby, or any of the Liars
    That leaves; Alex, Ben, Kate, Maya, Sean, Samara, Paige, Noel
    Alex- He's been away for like ever so probably not
    Ben- Same
    Kate- Seems pretty likely lately, but if she were "A" she probably wouldn't have made a mistake when it came to the photoshopped pic... unless she wanted to mess up. And she had a past with Melissa, she could have easily had a past with Ali.
    Maya- Every episode lately she's been getting more and more likely
    Sean-Same as Alex and Ben
    Samara- Probably wouldn't have broken up her and Emily
    Paige- probably not, If I were "A" I'd try to be as nice to the girls as possible so that they don't suspect me, trying to drown Emily isn't so nice
    Noel- TOO OBVIOUS AND SAME AS PAIGE

If you want to know why it can't be the other people, ask me

why cant it be the other people? I thought it could be Mona or involving melissa ... i can never guess these kind of things!