Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Another "A" forum

Who do you think "A' is?

Phunner1416

[41]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 11
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    Phunner1416 wrote:
    Okay, Can't be Mellisa, Ian, Mona, Ella, Byron, any of the other parents, Jason, Garret, Mike, Alison, Courtney, Dr. Sullivan, Jenna, Caleb, Wilden, Ezra, Holden, Jackie, Lucas, Toby, or any of the Liars
    That leaves; Alex, Ben, Kate, Maya, Sean, Samara, Paige, Noel
    Alex- He's been away for like ever so probably not
    Ben- Same
    Kate- Seems pretty likely lately, but if she were "A" she probably wouldn't have made a mistake when it came to the photoshopped pic... unless she wanted to mess up. And she had a past with Melissa, she could have easily had a past with Ali.
    Maya- Every episode lately she's been getting more and more likely
    Sean-Same as Alex and Ben
    Samara- Probably wouldn't have broken up her and Emily
    Paige- probably not, If I were "A" I'd try to be as nice to the girls as possible so that they don't suspect me, trying to drown Emily isn't so nice
    Noel- TOO OBVIOUS AND SAME AS PAIGE

If you want to know why it can't be the other people, ask me

why cant it be the other people? I thought it could be Mona or involving melissa ... i can never guess these kind of things!

Mellisa was in the hospital under both doctor and parental supervision when Ian got killed plus Dr. Sullivan won't treat siblings
    Ian's dead, and was killed by "A"
    Mona's been getting messages from "A" and Marlene King said it wasn't
    Ella talked to "A"
    Byron because Ella seemed not to know who "A" was, plus "A's" file said that they were born in 94
    That last one explains the other parents
    Jason wasn't born in 94
    Neither was Garret
    Nor Mike
    "A" has talked to the jewler, Ella, and Dr. Sullivan, hard to do if everyone thinks your dead or you look like someone who's dead So can't Be Ali or Courtney
    Dr. Sullivan has talked to "A" on camera twice and was stalked by "A" on Camera once
    Jenna's blind and has had multiple doctors and tests to see if she could get her sight back, which would be hard to fake
    Caleb's been seen in one of the end scenes from "A's" POV
    Wilden and Ezra weren't born in 94
    Holden's been in Iceland or wherever in Europe
    Jackie wasn't born in 94
    Lucas Was out of town for a few weeks

A few more hints*****
    "A" has been in the girl's bathroom multiple times and in the girl's locker room at least once
    "A" has to be rich, and since they were born in 94 and hence would have to be rich enough to use their parent's money without them noticing (unless they've been robbing people)
    "A's" parents must not pay them much attention, or else would notice that they leave the house everyday for hours in a completely black outfit
    "A" must know Ian
    "A" is about as tall as Emily, a little taller so they're somewhere form 5'9" to I'd say 5'11" or 5'10"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[42]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 28
    A is supposedly revealed in the season finale. I don't want to get my hopes up just in case this is another fake out.

humdrum

[43]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 2
    I agree that there are probably multiple "A's", but I think that Maya might be one (?). She did move into Aly's old house on the first episode and could have had access to all of her hidden diaries and secrets, which would have given her some of the girls' secrets. I also have a theory that the guy who Maya hooked up with at the rehabilitation center was Jason, but I am probably wrong about that.

RaizenYusuke

[44]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 28
    The multiple A is looking pretty good. It seems less likely that it is one person who is doing all of this. I think the A who is revealed in the finale (I hope) will be Mona or Maya.

humdrum

[45]Mar 3, 2012
    • level: 2
    I don't understand; when did we find out that "A" was born in 1994? And how do we know that that's true?

Here are my thoughts on the matter - *Melissa killed Allison, but she isn't "A" or one of "A"'s accomplices
    *Maya is one of "A"'s accomplices, but not the main "A" since she was away at rehab for a while
    *Jenna and Garrett have something to do with Ali's murder, but they don't know who "A" is and are trying to figure it out themselves
    *Ezra may also be one of "A"'s accomplices as well since he has a typewriter in his home and all of the notes "A" has given to the parents have been from a typewriter

However, I am trying not to dig too deep in trying to find out who "A" is since I want it to be a surprise.

peterh32

[46]Mar 5, 2012
    • level: 13

It's Maya! It's Maya! Pants on Faya!!!!!

Ingelief

[47]Mar 6, 2012
    • level: 7

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    The multiple A is looking pretty good. It seems less likely that it is one person who is doing all of this. I think the A who is revealed in the finale (I hope) will be Mona or Maya.

it cant be one person because A knows everything u cant watch everyone at the same time. Especially when you for example follow aria all the way to esra than the other persons arent watched.

Why is the cop garet? not A??

And what is it with born in 94?????? i missed that?

I dont think its: Maya noel jenna kate.

Maybe the detective who slept with hannahs mam with the other cop garet? Who knows that melissa killed allison?

I hope we will know soon because dragging this out for seasons i dont know i wouldnt like it. Besides the further it will go how more not realistic it will get.

What i never understand why where the girls suspects when they were digging to safe dr sullivan? And why cant sullivan talk to the police after her kidnap what does A have on her? She spoke out and said you have to come clean when your bullyed and stuff then she knew she was taken and than we never heared from her?

Also why wouldnt the girls just go to the cops and let them all the A message shown? The tech can just take there phone records and see all the messages for a year so that they wouldnt make it up???? The police never did investigated allisons death thurow ?

Edited on 03/06/2012 10:40pm