Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Is Anyone still watching PLL?

MacAttac

[1]Jul 10, 2013
    • level: 9

The ratings for this show have gotten so low. Is anyone still watching? There used to be discussion threads made for each episode, but not anymore. I personally stopped watching at the end of season two because I am so disappointed in one of the identities of "A" among other things. Now Supposedly Toby and Spencer are involved. Who would spend four or so years and so much money stalking four teenagers? Do they have nothing better to do? It is really OLD and drawn out now. I have moved on to other things.

Edited on 07/10/2013 2:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CaitlinRice

[2]Jul 10, 2013
    • level: 1

The ratings actually haven't really decreased. The were increasing throughout season 3 and the first couple episodes of season 4. Last week you had the holiday to deal with and television ratings were down across the board, network and cable. But once you factor in the DVR ratings it's back up to normal.

MacAttac

[3]Jul 10, 2013
    I beg to differ. Compare season one and season two. Season two ratings were a lot lower than they were in season one. Season three ratings were lower than season two and so on. Season four's ratings are lower every episode.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Jul 10, 2013
    • level: 28
    I imagine the rating are still good since ABC Family ordered a spin off series. T.V.com forums are mostly dead to be honest. This isn't the only show that's forum died and it was never really had a lot of users to begin with.

sasilik

[5]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 8

I really don't understand how and why PLL lives yet. TV companies are dropping the shows 100 times better than this but somehow PLL gets spin-off and yet 5th season. What is this, power of teen audience? Or what contingent even watches it?

MacAttac

[6]Jul 17, 2013
    sasilik wrote:

I really don't understand how and why PLL lives yet. TV companies are dropping the shows 100 times better than this but somehow PLL gets spin-off and yet 5th season. What is this, power of teen audience? Or what contingent even watches it?

I completely agree. This show no longer holds my interest. I used to watch online to see what is going on with Emily(she was my favorite character). I don't even care what is going on with her anymore. Since when does she want to date someone who physically attacked her? I think it is sending a very bad message to everyone.

XGalt

[7]Jul 29, 2013
    • level: 13

Unfortunately I'm still watching it. I don't know what it is or why it is, but I just keep coming back to watch it. Every time I think they couldn't do anything dumber they end up doing something even more ridiculous to "solve the mystery of A". I've got a mystery for ya...is it really worth putting up with a crazed stalker tearing your life apart just so no one finds out about the time you set a house on fire? I mean really everything else has just snowballed from this one stupid lie that four somewhat wealthy teens could get some minor community service for.