Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Mr. Fitz and Aria

muggle421

[1]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 13

How obvious are they strutting around town like a couple. acting like no oneis going to notice. they sure are sloppy when it comes to hiding their relationship. Has anyone else noticed this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crashingdown

[2]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 9
    I've noticed. And the more the show goes on, the less I like them together. I'm actually kind of glad that they broke up.

sasou82

[3]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 11

Their whole relationship does not seem realistic. In real life if a teacher was messing with a student they would be much more discreet. Not kissing in his hallway or going to a bar together. It makes sense that he broke it off, but the reason was ridiculous in my opinion. He was willing to risk his career and possible freedom (she's jailbait) for her, and his friend could know but he breaks it off because of a text message? Doesn't make sense to me. I do hope their relationship becomes public though... Oh the drama!

Meaghanlr92

[4]Jul 18, 2010
    • level: 4
    As time went on, I wanted them together less and less. I always thought it was weird that they weren't better at hiding it and just talked anywhere. Anybody who would see them - and that's not including hearing them, because plenty of people surely would have - would be able to pick something up.

bdancer99

[5]Jul 19, 2010

i don't think they're that good together

CoffeeCake225

[6]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 15
    they would be good together if he was younger or she was older, but hes her freakin' teacher. as hot as he is no teacher would risk his career or going to prison for a 16/17 year old girl. (besides the ones who have ended up in prison)

CouchPeanut

[7]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 12

Is Mr. Fitz coming back or did they write him out of the show?

ILike2WatchTV

[8]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 13

CouchPeanut wrote:

Is Mr. Fitz coming back or did they write him out of the show?

He'll be back--he was in the promo for "The Perfect Storm," the next episode.

Edited on 07/30/2010 9:33am

xCharcoal

[9]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 1
    I personally like Ezra, he is amazing and drop dead gorgeous. I just don't think he's the right guy for Aria at this time. I hope that he comes back in a few years though I doubt he will. But for now, I shall secretly hope for Ezra Fits dramatic and hopelessly romantic return.

CouchPeanut

[10]Aug 1, 2010

I like Ezra too, but it would have been more romantic if they had fought the attraction harder. Romance always seems more appealing when unattainable or forbidden (O, the yearning!), but this could easily turn into just a lurid and immoral affair. That said, I really liked the scene from the 2nd episode where he passes her in the rain and opens the car door! I'm sure it's a reference to that Police song, Don't Stand So Close to Me, how do the lyrics go... the schoolgirl waiting in the rain and 'his car is warm and dry'...

Pet_Petra

[11]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 17

I like Ezra, just not with Aria. It's too bad that he only has one storyline. He can't be with Aria because it will come out and he would go to jail. But without that relationship there is just no place for him in the show. They need to give him a storyline that doesn't revolve around Aria.

dacaria

[12]Aug 10, 2010

[QUOTE="crashingdown"]I've noticed. And the more the show goes on, the less I like them together. QUOTE]

Agreed. I never liked them together. Besides the fact that she's 16 and he's around 23, he's her teacher- that whole storyline never sat well with me. I loved it when his friend told him, Aria would get a diploma and Fitz would get a pink slip and an orange jumpsuit. But that still didn't deter him. Now, they're literally getting hot and heavy in his car, in the woods or not, they're asking to get caught.

MncDssctn

[13]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 7
    It's only a matter of time until they will get caught. It's just plain stupid of Aria to continue the relationship when she knows that he's putting much more on the line than she is, and when she knows that A knows and stalks them. Next time A won't write "I see you" on the windshield, next time he/she will take a picture and send it, either to Aria to keep messing with her, or maybe to Noel, who in turn probably will go to the police.

xCharcoal

[14]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 1

Now that they are back together, I don't like it. Noel and Aria!

johnmarlena422

[15]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 16
    CoffeeCake225 wrote:
    they would be good together if he was younger or she was older, but hes her freakin' teacher. as hot as he is no teacher would risk his career or going to prison for a 16/17 year old girl. (besides the ones who have ended up in prison)

As much as I'd like what you said to be true, I'm afraid, It's simply not lol My sister got involved with her teacher when she was in HS and he had no problem risking everything to continue their little affair.

veejoez

[16]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 3
    It's a dangerous love affair but a VERY SEXY HHHOOTTT one at that. RRRAAWWRRR!

You know you would too ;p

iheartgreys101

[17]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 5
    I find it a little creepy, like they're fine together and all, but seriously she's 16! Not like 18 or 19, but 16! I just find it really weird that a 16 year old would be with a 22/23 year old, and the way they acted like that one makeout session in the bar was like the beginnings of a Romeo-and-Juliet-type romance was pretty ridiculous.

abcfamilyfan

[18]May 26, 2011
    • level: 2

i honestly LOVE them . i really do and age doesn't matter it is the love that makes it strong and king said that they will stay toghter but with complications , excuse me for my bad grammer

Phunner1416

[19]Jul 10, 2011
    except the teacher thing, IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL! the age of consent there is 16, her age!

dacaria

[20]Jul 19, 2011
    Phunner1416 wrote:
    except the teacher thing, IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL! the age of consent there is 16, her age!

Regardless of the age of consent, there are social mores that are usually upheld, like not hooking up with your student in the first place. Plus if Ezra is so okay with the relationship with Aria, why is he still so skittish if he feels they're not doing something wrong? He's pretty much keeping Aria like a dirty little secret, not exactly a healthy relationship at any age.

Aria deserves better, a guy where the relationship isn't shrouded in secrets and lies from day one.